Skocz do zawartości

Redfall

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

52 minuty temu, Czoperrr napisał:

straciłem zainteresowanie redfall. Klimatyczne momenty we wnętrzu domu miały fajny, horrorowy vibe ale jak akcja przeniosła się na zewnątrz i wesole skakanie i strzelanie w co op to michałek opadł.

Dokładnie, bardzo klimatyczny początek i potem wjechał Fortnite style... 

Natomiast dla mnie wygląda to niestety bardzo podobnie do back4blood. 
Jako fan L4D, czekałem na B4B bardzo mocno, a gra okazała się totalnie niegrywalna. Zerowy fan ze strzelania, zombi było zbyt mało/zbyt dużo specjalnych zarażonych. Tutaj niestety widzę kalkę B4B z wampirami. Podobny klimacik, z postaciami które walą krindżowe teksty, mała ilość przeciwników na ekranie, nawet odbiór graficzny bardzo podobny(chyba ten sam silnik?). Wygląda to jak twór na 70 na metacritic - to jest, nieźle, ale bez szału. A w dobie małej ilości czasu i natłoku gier, człowiek nie ma czasu grać w takie średniaki. 

Mistrzu jak chcesz rozpierduchy z zombie czy wampirami to Arkane tego nie dostarczy.

To nadal gra w klimacie immersive sim z tym że więcej będzie akcji i wpletli elementy looter shootera. Dobry design lokacji, supermoce, drewniane strzelanie to całe Arkane. 

Pytanie czego będzie więcej? Ciężko powiedzieć w tej chwili, ale chętnie zagram. To jeden z moich ulubionych deweloperów.

Ja tam czekam z zainteresowaniem, do tej pory wszystko od Arkane było dla mnie bardzo dobre. 

Nawet jak kombinowali w Deathloop (na którego czekam też) i każdy praktycznie miał gdzieś tą grę, to wyszło ponoć całkiem nieźle. 

Jeśli będzie normalna kampania, historia i przede wszystkim eksploracja to miło się spędzi czas. Na pokazie skupili się na walce, ja mam nadzieję że wiele budynków będzie można zwiedzić, szukać jakichś wejść itp 

Arkane mają taki kredyt zaufania że będę narzekał dopiero po premierze jeśli to spierdolą :)

ja bardzo lubie gry Arkane i na pewno dam Redfallowi szanse, Mam też nadzieje że  Arkane  utrze nosa niedowiarkom, którzy skreślili grę po pierwszym CGI zarzucając jej "brak duszy".

Nowe informacje z filmu IGN:

Cytat

- When you play solo, you don't have bots with you. It's just the character you pick (one of the 4).
- Solo is a "classic Arkane experience"
- AI is based on sight and sound. You can use stealth to bypass conflicts. Similar AI to previous Arkane games like Prey or Dishonored in that respect. They like it because it can generate gameplay on its own.
- Character progress goes with you whether playing solo or with friends, but mission progress is based on the host's game. If you play through half the game with another host, your single player game would still start from the beginning, but you'd have your leveled up up character.
- You cannot change characters mid-campaign. You'd need to make a new character for that. Sounds like there is also a new game + system if you want to replay campaign with the same character.
- You can have multiple characters, or even multiples of the same character (say you wanted 2 Jacobs with different builds). Each one has its own progress and loot.
- No respeccing
- Each character has 3 unique primary powers which can be upgraded, passive powers, and a set of skills that are mostly common across all the characters (example: can carry more medical resources)
- The UV light power shown off is one of the primary powers. It temporarily petrifies vampires and can be upgraded for different functionality. There are other UV lights in the world you can turn on and off to use to your advantage (example: turn it off and lead a vampire into the line of sight before turning back on).
- Weapons are leveled and also have different rarities.
- Weapons have traits on them that affect gameplay.
- Remnants are a piece of equipment which you can carry that provide gameplay altering traits. They're basically magic items. There are defensive and offensive remnants. They are dropped by vampires or found at the end of Nests.
- There are different costumes/outfits you can collect.
- The world is very open, at one point it was too open before they did a little bit of channelling to guide the player.
- The world is divided into 2 districts. District 1 is the first half of the missions and consists of mostly downtown and district 2 is rural.
- Psychic Nests are essentially dungeons you can run that are optional. They are the crazier looking areas from the trailer, like the theater where an open forest replaces the movie screen.
- Nests are optional, replayable, and procedural. The end reward is a powerful Remnant item.
- In multiplayer there's no restrictions for characters (for example you could have 4 Jacobs)
- If your character is low level and you join a high level friend's game, you will find it more difficult because the world is based on the host. But you will also gain extra XP because it's harder. I guess you could power level friends with this.
- Grave locks (not sure if I spelled that right) are a collectible item found in the world that also provides gameplay modifying abilities. There's a finite number of them that you find in the world. They also have a story component.
- Loot drops where you'd expect. For example vampires won't drop guns.
- Lots of environmental storytelling that will often lead to loot if you follow the clues
- Ammo is not rare but not infinite.

• Plusik 2