Skocz do zawartości

Star Wars Jedi Survivor

20inchDT

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

2 minuty temu, messer88 napisał:

Gierkę już raz przekładali a wygląda na to że kolejny miesiąc jeszcze by się przydał. Z recek podoba mi się że gra jest podobno bardziej mroczna i "dorosła" od 1. 

Szkoda, wielką szkoda - a potem słaba sprzedaż i "gracze nie znają się na grach, nie kupują na premierę to nie będzie trzeciej części" a wydają takie gówno.

• This 1
23 minuty temu, mozi napisał:

Przecież na konsoli to tez chuyowo działa. Gra jest zyebana i tyle. 

Właśnie czytam o wersji PC:

The only thing that threatened to ruin my good time were the constant performance issues with the PC version. Even with Nvidia's latest driver specifically optimized for the game, my framerate regularly slowed to a crawl at very annoying moments. Stepping through doors sometimes triggers double-digit framerate drops for ten seconds or more. Cutscenes often plummet to 15-20 fps, cut off or overlap dialogue, and usually don't recover until I get control back.I'm no Unreal Engine expert, but the worst slowdowns always seem to occur when the game's loading stuff in the background. Using the galaxy map on Cal's ship turned into a slideshow every single time—presumably because it's begun loading the planet I'm about to travel to. Performance in the most open parts of Koboh is pretty bad, too. On an RTX 2080 Super, i9-9900KS 4.00GHz, and 32GB RAM, I was lucky to squeeze a 35 fps average in the semi-open world. Isolated levels ran flawlessly at 80-90 fps, so there's clearly something up with the way Respawn is drawing big spaces. I briefly tried one other machine (RTX 3060, Ryzen 7 5700G, 16GB RAM) and had the same problems.

Fiddling with graphics options didn't help much, either. There's no native option to limit the framerate, but the Nvidia control panel did the trick. The only upscaling option is FSR 2.0, which usually failed to improve my fps but always succeeded in making Cal's face blurry and unintelligible in motion. I've never missed DLSS more.

For what it's worth, there's a pre-release patch coming a few days before launch, and among the patch notes EA shared with press is "performance improvements across all platforms." Hopefully it'll help, but I'd be surprised if all of those framerate drops disappeared overnight. We are living in a time of bad PC ports(opens in new tab), after all.

Kurde jestem rozdarty. Z jednej strony bardzo lubię jedynkę oraz developera i wziąłbym day1. Ale z drugiej strony dać się znowu dumać na niedopracowany produkt? Poczekam na opinie o day1 patchu i zdecyduje czy odbiorę swój egzemplarz i jeżeli już to na jaką platformę ps/x.