Skocz do zawartości

Star Wars Jedi Survivor

20inchDT

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

28 minut temu, mitra napisał:

No chyba, że także to rzeczywiście lipton. A światłowód od kogo? Może stare dziady nie wiedzą co i jak? Po za tym chyba lepszy taki światłowód niż ten plus?

Światłowód jest od różnych dostawców - zależy kogo wybierzesz. Tak szczerze to nawet taniej mnie to wyniesie niż ten internet który teraz mam. Z plusem umowę mam na dwa lata, internet + telefon i abonament. Kończy mi się w sierpniu to wtedy pomyślę co i jak. 

Godzinę temu, Lochu napisał:

Światłowód jest od różnych dostawców - zależy kogo wybierzesz. Tak szczerze to nawet taniej mnie to wyniesie niż ten internet który teraz mam. Z plusem umowę mam na dwa lata, internet + telefon i abonament. Kończy mi się w sierpniu to wtedy pomyślę co i jak. 

Czym prędzej rozwiązuj z nimi umowę na internet. Na dodatek pewnie z limitem. Ja np po plusie wziąłem internet od T-Mobile z anteną zewnętrzna i nie narzekam, przynajmniej nie ma "lejka" i ma dość dobrą prędkość pobierania.

Dzisiaj szukałem niby jak gra działa na PC i...

Star Wars Jedi: Survivor releases later today, but early footage has revealed serious optimization issues with the game on PC. Issues include micro stuttering problems, low frame rates, and sky-high VRAM usage. The issue is so extreme that you can't even reach 60 frames per second on the best GPUs including the RTX 3080 Ti and RTX 4090. The VRAM usage is extreme, with the game using well over 15GB, and at times exceeding 21GB .

These reports come from EckhartsLadder and GameStar on YouTube, who both have shared their concerns with the game's performance in videos published yesterday. EckhartsLadder, in particular, noted that 50 fps was the maximum frame rate he was able to achieve consistently on his RTX 3080 Ti no matter what, and changing the game's graphical settings did nothing to improve performance. He also noted several other game-breaking issues including broken cut scenes and broken audio.

GameStar shared a full 11-minute demonstration of the performance issues in Jedi: Survivor, with his high-end gaming rig, featuring an RTX 4090, Ryzen 9 5900X, and 32GB of memory. In his 1440p playtest, the game was averaging just 35-45 fps at best for most of the game, with highs of 60 fps in only certain closed-off areas. GPU utilization was also very bad, with the game only utilizing around 50% of the GPU's power.

:rofl:

50 fps  na karcie za 10k w 1440p...

Takiego gówna to raczej premierową łatką nikt nie naprawi.

18 minut temu, easye napisał:

Dzisiaj szukałem niby jak gra działa na PC i...

Star Wars Jedi: Survivor releases later today, but early footage has revealed serious optimization issues with the game on PC. Issues include micro stuttering problems, low frame rates, and sky-high VRAM usage. The issue is so extreme that you can't even reach 60 frames per second on the best GPUs including the RTX 3080 Ti and RTX 4090. The VRAM usage is extreme, with the game using well over 15GB, and at times exceeding 21GB .

These reports come from EckhartsLadder and GameStar on YouTube, who both have shared their concerns with the game's performance in videos published yesterday. EckhartsLadder, in particular, noted that 50 fps was the maximum frame rate he was able to achieve consistently on his RTX 3080 Ti no matter what, and changing the game's graphical settings did nothing to improve performance. He also noted several other game-breaking issues including broken cut scenes and broken audio.

GameStar shared a full 11-minute demonstration of the performance issues in Jedi: Survivor, with his high-end gaming rig, featuring an RTX 4090, Ryzen 9 5900X, and 32GB of memory. In his 1440p playtest, the game was averaging just 35-45 fps at best for most of the game, with highs of 60 fps in only certain closed-off areas. GPU utilization was also very bad, with the game only utilizing around 50% of the GPU's power.

:rofl:

50 fps  na karcie za 10k w 1440p...

Takiego gówna to raczej premierową łatką nikt nie naprawi.

Nieaktualne. Tak jak pisałem wczoraj, było coś zjebane bez łatki premierowej.

- I've seen some tests on RTX 4090 struggling to get 50fps, well, they weren't completely wrong, I was having the same issue when I got the game yesterday, even at the lowest settings I wasn't able to reach 60fps due to extremely low GPU Usage (it was around 60-70% and I was getting 40 to 55fps), but thankfully, a new update was released today, and my GPU Usage issue was fixed.

RTX 3080 - natywne 1440p ustawienia Epic bez RT - 60 fps, 1440p z FSR Quality ustawienia Epic z RT - na luzie koło 70 fps. Poza okazjonalnym traversal stutterem (który był też w jedynce na konsolach i PC) nie jest źle.

Swoją drogą na huj oni dają takie wersje do recenzji.

Edytowane przez tjery
  • beka z typa 1
16 minut temu, łom napisał:

Na PC nadal lipa

Pokaż ukrytą zawartość

Żeby nie było znowu, że bronię gierki, to ogólnie optymalizacja CPU do dupy. 

U mnie jest w miarę ok, na 13900k nie mam takiego CPU bottlenecka jak ten koleś na ryzenie, w natywnym 4K jest na luzie 60 fps na max ustawieniach z RT. Jedynie stutter znany z jedynki powraca.

5 minut temu, easye napisał:

Trzeba czekac na RTX 50XX - może dzwignie Januszy developingu.

Tu by i 10XXX nie pomógł, leży optymalizacja CPU.

Edytowane przez tjery
4 minuty temu, Lochu napisał:

Pograłem chwilę i tragedia tryb performance. Grałem sam początek gry - Coruscant i powiedziałbym że to niestabilne ~40fps + tearing miejscami. Więc ustawiłem na swoim leciwym samsungu w motion plus redukcja skoków na 10 i w grze tryb resolution, dużo płynniejszy jest obraz niż w trybie performance.

Na czym grasz?