Skocz do zawartości

GTA San Andreas

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/204078933-Games-on-Demand-GTA-San-Andreas-Replacing-Xbox-Originals-Version

Premiera 26 Październik

720p 

Enhanced draw distance*

Achievement Support

*oby z tym nie przesadzili , łosion wrzucał screeny ze zwiększonym draw distance i fov'em - dużo klimatu przez to ulatywało...

Treść artykułu:

Question: I noticed that the Xbox Originals version of GTA: San Andreas was removed from Xbox LIVE. When will it become available again?

Answer: GTA: San Andreas on the Xbox Marketplace will be available again for purchase beginning October 26th, 2014, through Games on Demand. This version features 720p resolution, enhanced draw distance, and Achievement support.

Achievement List

Getting Started

Meet up with the crew and escape the Ballas.

The End of the Line

Beat the game.

Represent

Purchase a Grove Street tattoo

Hustle some

Win a game of pool

A Legitimate Business

Export all three car lists

The American Dream

Purchase your first house

Get a Pump

Workout your arms or chest.

Pay 'n' Spray

Handle the heat with a new paint job

Bike or Biker

Complete BMX or NRG challenge

Beat the Cock

Win the Beat the Cock marathon

Metrosexual

Spend $6,969 on clothes, hair, and tattoos.

School's Out

Fully complete a vehicle school

Serial Offender

Get arrested 50 times.

Freight Date

Take the train between cities

Horror of the Santa Maria

Drown

Assert Yourself Next Time

Fail a mission

What the City Needs

Master Vigilante Mode

Savior

Master Paramedic Mode

Rescue a Kitten Too?

Master Firefighter Mode

Yes I Speak English

Master Taxi Mode

Trickster

Master Pimping Game

Time to Kill

Watch Credits to the end

There are also 11 additional secret achievements being added.

Please note: The Games on Demand version of San Andreas is not compatible with the Xbox Originals version. Save files will not transfer from Xbox Originals. Owners of the Xbox Originals version will still have access to the old version on their consoles and through their download history, with the option to purchase the new version to experience the added features on a new save file.

Not tak, ale poza rozdzielczoscia musialy jakos wygladac - tekstury, efekty i fizyka potrzebuja okreslonych zasobow systemowych.
GTA San Andreas ze swoimi teksturami, fizyka i iloscia obiektow mogloby spokojnie dzialac na PS3 i X360 w Full HD.

Edytowane przez saptis

A może zrobią przy okazji port na vitę? <3 

w ogole to pokazuje jak w pupsku zachodni devi maja vite skoro port gry z komorki wedruje na ps3/x360 zamiast na vite, to samo zreszta zrobilo square z type-0 gdzie vitowcy wyblagali by gra opuscila kkw i ostatecznie w ogole nie pojawi sie na tym sprzecie

ja odpuszczam SA - za bardzo sie ona zestarzala by ogrywac na duzym ekranie a wole zyc wspomnieniami jaka fajna byla wtedy