Skocz do zawartości

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Figaro

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

A czy któraś zelda nie została doceniona?

Mi tam się gierka podoba, tak jak wcześniej nie byłem przekonany tak ostatnie filmiki mnie przekonały i jeśli KiG nie spieprzy sprawy to za tydz w pt. odpalam Zelde miesiac pozniej Mario Karta a za 2 miechy disgaea wiec grania w cholere do wakacji bedzie .

Mi akurat nie wszystkie się podobały SS. A w niektórych miałem wrażenie, że zabrakło im czasu WW. Natomiast BOTW wnosi tyle nowego, co swego czasu Ocaryna. Podobnie było z Marianami, były słabsze części, tak naprawdę godnymi następcami SM64 były dopiero dwie części Galaxy, chodzi mi o najwyższą jakość. Edytowane przez zdrowywariat
  • Plusik 1

W tej generacji nie wyjdzie już żadna gra z średnią powyzej 95% tego jestem pewien, ale to jak mówi ragus wyje.bane w cyferki. Tylko tak chcialem się zabawić w wróżbite

RDR2?TLou2?

Tylko sequele, które nie przebiją pierwowzorów.

Czy moje oczy dobrze widzą? Limitka nie ma (pipi)itnego USK na pół okładki :o

Może ból d.upy wywołany znaczkiem u graczy spowodował, że jednak nie będzie go w ogóle na pudełku? 

Z jednej strony limitka sama w sobie kusi, z drugiej jak przypomni mi się co dostali Burgerożercy to odechciewa mi się wydania EU na Switcha.....

To co najbardziej lubię w Zeldach to to, że Nintendo nie boi się eksperymentować, różne style graficzne, czy różny rodzaj transportu, że tak powiem. Nintendo wiedziało, że nadszedł czas na dużą Zeldę, czyli duże zmiany, więc czasu i ludzi nie szczędzili. Teraz mamy konia, lotnię i snowboard, ale była też tratwa i są rzeki?

Edytowane przez zdrowywariat

Z tego co pamiętam, OoT w Neo+ dostało same dyszki, tylko jedno "9" za muzykę. Na okładce był Sonic i logo Dreamcast, dobrze pamiętam? Tak się zaczytałem w empiku, że musiałem potem biec na przystanek, gdzie czekała na mnie rodzicielka, której obiecałem pomóc w przedświątecznych zakupach, i mało się nie wywaliłem na śniegu, bo sporo wtedy nasypało. Przez to spóźniliśmy się na autobus i było mi cholernie wstyd.

Nie udało się znaleźć historycznego numeru ale wygrzebałem inny znaczy gorszy.Te slogany na pierwszej okładce :banderas:  To samo tyczy sie ocen.

NaQQ25q.jpg

n682F5K.jpg

A co do Neo, zawsze szanowałem.

hv9QuWN.jpg

Spoilery z zeldy? Straszne.

Odkrywanie smaczków nie dzięki kolegom z forum, zawsze na propsie.Sprawdzone info i sorry za ostatni post ale poniósł mnie z lekka hype :D

Gość ragus

Disclaimer - I don't speak French but I've seen a translation on /r/NintendoSwitch as well as another French speaker on another site to confirm. The information comes from this stream at around 20 minutes in. Here are the basics -

• All we've seen and played through demos until now is 1% of the map

• He then said that BOTW's map is about twice the size of Skyrim's world

• Zelda's world is filled with mini-dungeons, villages, life, and all sort of things. Doesn't feel empty at all at any time, nothing like what we have seen in the gameplay. He complains that the demo is the emptiest area in the game.

• Village types include villages of thieves, gentle farmers, etc

• The sounds are amazing and respond really to the environment and feels really immersive

• The first thing he says is that Zelda on the Switch screen looks really good and 'sharper' then when the console is docked. He really likes the Switch's screen.
  • He continues by mumbling that the game is really good.
  • He praises the artistic direction of the game and of all Nintendo games in general.
  • After that he says that everything we saw of the game until now only fills 1% of the map.
  • According to Anagund, the reviewer in charge, the map is more or less 2 times bigger than Skyrim's map and is filled with villages, npc, wild life, shrines and more. You get the feeling that the team in charge of the project spend a lot of time creating a living world.
  • In comparison with Twilight Princess the map is 12x bigger.
  • Apparently the only parts of the game Nintendo showed us during events are the "empty" parts of the world.
  • We can find friendly and hostile villages.
  • Caves, hidden or not, are all over the place.
  • There are relays where you can get or retrieve equipment.
  • Anagund(, the reviewer,) only played 3hours of the game when Ken (the guy talking) started streaming.
  • Ken then states that the world is big, that he is not a big Zelda fan, that the game has amazing colors.
  • Talks about the gameplay which feels complete, responsive and smooth. Bonus points for jumping and the dynamic combat.
  • He is Hyped-EX, like in Street Fighter.
  • He took some pictures he can't show because of the DMCA but he send them to some friends and they appear to be jealous. Seems normal to me.
  • Laughs
  • Get's back to the map, now saying it's more like 2.5 to 3 times Skyrim map size.
  • Ends the Zelda talk by saying that on the Switch it seems to be a constant 30fps experience.

And that's all there is to translate about what Ken says during those 7-9 minutes.

But take everything with a grain of salt, he is not a videgoame journalist, he is not in charge of reviewing the game and he didn't play it. He only watched and talked with the one in charge of the review.

EDIT: Take especially the ''1% of the map'' part with a grain of salt we can't really know about it until someone finish the whole game and 3 hours clearly isn't enough to get that kind of information

https://www.reddit.com/r/zelda/comments/5vmrv9/breath_of_the_wild_first_impressions_from_some/

Edytowane przez ragus