Skocz do zawartości

Cyberpunk 2077

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Podsumowanie panelu z E3 (Gamespot):

Cytat

Game is FPS perspective

FPS perspective made to feel more personal

RPG with Shooter Elements not a Shooter with RPG elements

Multiple different progression systems (Skills, Perks, etc.)

V, protagonist - urban merc/hired gun.

Full character creation system (Gender, Looks, Lifepath/Backstory)

You DO NOT pick classes in the beginning, class system is fluid based on choices

Dystopian Cyberpunk future shown in sunlight on purpose. Full Day/Night Cycle. Noir themes bleed through environment and aesthetic

Characters from Cyberpunk 2020 lore will appear

Netrunner Techie and Solo are main focused classes

You can combine classes

Optional classes exist (like Rockerboy and Corporate) and you can pull perks from them to add into your own custom class

Story and quest system from Witcher 3 is implemented into Cyberpunk similarly.

Choice and consequence is HUGE. Emphasized that the game is an RPG first and foremost

Story is personalized by player choice.

Combat - Ranged combat and Melee combat. Learned lessons from Witcher 3. FPS Melee combat.

Weapons - 3 branches - Power Weapons (heavy hitting/stagger), Tech Weapons (penetrating through cover), Smart Weapons (tracking/following)

Vehicles - Motorcycles, Cars, hinted at flying cars.

V is a fully voiced character. Both Male and Female completely voiced.

V's personality is shaped by player. Backstory and interactions shape V's personality.

Cyberpunk is a dark dystopia in the same vein as Witcher 3 being Dark Fantasy

Details of the world - everything has a purpose. World design was a huge focus in setting the tone.

Night City - in between SF and LA (fictional city). Inspired by both cities.

6 unique districts in the city. Each area has its own feel on top of the base Noir feel

Exploration is encouraged.

Witcher was horizontally huge, Cyberpunk is vertically huge.

You can enter buildings, Mega Buildings exist as well with multiple floors and multiple areas to explore within a single building.

No level scaling. 2 forms of XP - Core XP - Main Missions and Street Cred - Side missions

Higher Street Cred opens new exclusive vendors and fixers (new jobs

• Plusik 2
  • Lubię! 2
3 godziny temu, Dr1zzt napisał:

Jeszcze brakuje porównania do Remember Me i temat wyczerpany.

Ej, ale Remember Me to Ty szanuj... Świetnie ta gierka wyglądała i miała naprawdę fajnie zaprojektowane miejscówki.

Nie kumam tylko tego pokazu za zamkniętymi drzwiami. OK, rozumiem, że godzina to mogło być przegięcie, ale jakieś 10 minut gameplayu mogliby dla nas wykroić, bo jak czytam te spusty na twitterach to wygląda mi to jak wiadomości w Korei Płn - wszystko jest idealne, bez skazy, cudowne i debest... Tylko nikt z nas tego nie widział :(

Kilka screenów z gry, które CDPR wysyła mailowo:

V2U9xtn.jpg

TPXxDpD.jpg

ofIGPxe.jpg

tDccjQ7.jpg

0zDXgfN.jpg

ZwXorFR.jpg

Trochę nowych wieści od Gamespotu:

Cytat
  • Witcher 3 format/vibes with a lot of conversations, choices on how you do things (combat, stealth, persusasion, hacking, intimidation).
  • Alternative timeline: this future developed from the 1980s, not our own timeline, and Cyberpunk 2020 and the all the existing lore remains intact. Characters from the existing Cyberpunk products will appear, but they're a bit coy about how (as the video game is set 57 years after the P&P RPG).
  • You can take people down through stealth attacks.
  • Full day/night cycle and variable weather conditions.
  • Six distinct regions of the city. Very rich high-end areas and a massive, near-lawless region called Pacifica.
  • The game will let you enter lots of buildings.
  • Along with normal areas, the game has several "megatowers", which are basically Judge Dredd blocs complete with their own ecosystems, factions and shops.
  • Massive verticality to the game.
  • EXP is divided into two strands: normal EXP is accrued from completing the main quests. Street EXP or street cred is mostly gained from side-missions. As it increases, your rep on the street goes up and you start opening up new vendors. I imagine this all impacts on quests, how likely you are to get attacked etc.
  • CDPR emphasise that this is a roleplaying game with shooter elements, not an action game. Choice and narrative consequence is the game's #1 emphasis.
  • Your character is called "Vee" but you can define their gender, backstory and abilities. There are both male and female voice options for the character.
  • There are perks, skills and cyberware in the game that define your abilities. There are template classes you can use for guidance, but not hard-set classes.
  • The main story is noir-influenced with an emphasis on the inequality between the streets and the rich people living in the towers above.
  • Smart weapons which missiles and bullets.
  • Drivable cars and motorcycles, and some other vehicles but they're holding off on those for now.

Edytowane przez Dr1zzt

Niech dają bieda wersję, a na PS5 i tak kupi się ponownie. W GTA V też nikt nie wierzył, że może tyle wycisnąć z PS3, a jednak. Tak że trzeba trzymać kciuki.

Chciałbym, żeby jednak pokazali coś z gameplaya. Ciekawe do kiedy jest embargo na ten stuff z zamkniętego pokazu? Pierwsze info to same spusty i orgazmy, podobno można biegać po ścianach, zwalniać czas, HUD jest bardzo minimalistyczny, miasto bardzo duże i pełne detali jak u Rockstara...

Po tej grze już nie będzie się mówić "jak u R*", tylko jak w "Cyberpunku" Cieszę się też dla samego Mike'a Pondsmitha, zasłużył w końcu na taki szał wokół świata który stworzył. Oby wyszedł na tym jak najlepiej, a jeśli ma procent od sprzedaży to gość nie musi się martwić już do końca życia o hajs

• Plusik 1