Skocz do zawartości

Assassin's Creed Valhalla

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Z DLSS 2.0 korzystałem tylko w przypadku Control i byłem pod wrażeniem - 60 fps z wszystkim na maxa, bez żadnych kompromisów w ustawieniach ray tracingu na RTX 2060 Super. Upscalowane z 720p.

Nie jest jeszcze idealnie, ale życzyłbym sobie żeby każdy tytuł oferował chociaż taki poziom. 

Control chyba obecnie najlepiej wypada, jeśli chodzi o wykorzystanie DLSS 2.0, w ogóle skoro przy Nvidii jesteśmy, na dniach chyba będzie info o profesjonalnych kartach na Ampere, więc dostaniemy mniej więcej pułap w jakim nowa seria Nvidii będzie operowała, w przypadku Turinga ostatecznie wyglądało to mniej więcej tak:

Quadro 6000 -> 2080 ti / Titan RTX
Quadro 5000 -> 2080 RTX
Quadro 4000 -> 2070 RTX

A czerwoni mają w ogóle jakiś odpowiednik tej technologii? Nie zapominajmy, że to AMD dostarcza APU do konsol.

Grę najpewniej zobaczymy na Ubisoft Forward, a wydarzenie zapowiedziane jest na 12 lipca.

Dziwny trochę ten marketing, w tym okresie SONY wyebie dwie duże bomby w niewielkim odstępie czasu i podejrzewam, że cała uwaga skupi się na nich.

Ja to bym gameplay chętnie obejrzał już teraz i tak jak poprzednicy ciekawi mnie mocno rozbudowa swojej bazy. w ACII fajny był ten element zarabiania i wydawania zarobionej kasy na renowację tej rezydencji.

2 godziny temu, Bielik napisał:

A czerwoni mają w ogóle jakiś odpowiednik tej technologii? Nie zapominajmy, że to AMD dostarcza APU do konsol.

Z tego co czytałem to mają coś mniej więcej podobnego i pracują na rozwojem tejże technologii. 

17 godzin temu, Bigby napisał:

a także Einar Selvik, który komponował muzykę do Wikingów, jeśli się nie mylę.

Tak, w serialu była też wykorzystana muzyka jego zespołu - Wardruny, która opiera się na mitologi nordyckiej więc cieszy to bardzo

Edytowane przez bluber

https://kotaku.com/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-is-bringing-back-the-instakil-1843417623

Cytat

This latest entry won’t just bring back the series’ iconic hidden blade, but will once again make it lethal enough to regularly pull off one-hit kills.

Cytat

“Eivor receives the hidden blade quite early on,” Ismail told me, referring to Valhalla’s main character. “We continue with the idea that Eivor is not a trained assassin. Eivor is a Viking who receives this badass weapon and has to learn very quickly. Early in the experience, Eivor will learn a technique that, with the right timing ... can one-shot-kill virtually anybody.”

Cytat

Ismail promises that another recently abandoned Assassin’s Creed staple is coming back, too: social stealth. That’s the ability for the hero of our adventure to blend into a crowd and remain undetected in plain sight.

Cytat

“We have a cool new spin on it,” Ismail told me. “But, yes, social stealth is back.” “The idea that a Norse person or a Viking is in a place that they’re not wanted, for them to sort of go incognito and kind of hide in the crowd, if you will, made a lot of sense,” he said.

edit:

I żeby tak jeszcze wkręcić w klimat:

:music::ohboy:

edit: 

Cytat

Ubisoft Montreal is also adding other stealth options for Eivor, including the option to feign death. "Additionally, we have the return of the hidden blade, the hood and cloak, distraction capacity with your Raven Sýnin, feign death ability, and many other tools at your disposal, so stealth is a powerful option," says the studio.

https://www.usgamer.net/articles/assassins-creed-valhalla-social-stealth-one-hit-assassination-same-sex-romance

Same ciekawe informacje. :)

Edytowane przez Bigby

Trochę nowego info zebranego m.in. z Resetery, czy powyższego podcastu:

• Cytat

• Production on the game began 2.5 years ago.
    • Valhalla uses the Anvil Next 2.0 engine.
    • Abit of time has passed since the Modern day in Odyssey's final DLC "The Fate of Atlantis Part 3: Judgment of Atlantis"
    • Modern day has many surprises.
    • The lore will be much more meaningful and not easter eggs. There is plenty to find.
    • Enemies do unexpected things, using each other, the environment and tools (like that screenshot)
    • Hadrian's wall will be featured in the game.
    • Gear pieces are organized in 5 categories.
    • Gear will change appearance when you upgrade it, but you'll also be able to swap and change the appearance how you want, while maintaining the assets.
    • The hood will have a on/off toggle IN GAME. The hood/cloak is tied to stealth gameplay and will affect it.
    • You'll be able to change Eivor's hair color (along with hair and beard styles of course, there will be "quite a various amount" of options). Tattoos and war paint are also part of Eivor's customization.

Cytat

"The big reflection we had with parkour, but also with stealth, combat and with a lot of our core gameplay in this game was that we needed to craft locations that make those elements shine. So there's a lot of effort that has gone into the level design, where we have developed explicit purpose into whatever location or area we're trying to build. Yes, you can run on the ground and you can do whatever you need to on the ground, but if you decide to go up, you're going to see the value, see the advantage that you have. So a lot of effort has gone into parkour from that perspective. We have a crazy amount of ingredients in this world, things that make combat shine, things that make stealth shine, things that make navigation shine, so this was kind of the early on reflection that we had, "ok, we built these open worlds, you can approach these worlds from many angles, many directions, but how do we give them intention, purpose, and make sure that this location is unique and memorable." This was a very early direction that we took, to make sure that the players time is valued, that you get to experience different things by exploring the world, that exploring the world itself is meaningful for narrative reasons but also for gameplay and experience reasons. And we infused that across every location we have in this world. I've mentioned it a few times, this is a meticulous building that we came through to make sure that we can achieve it to the scale of the world that we have. We have some really incredible locations that shine when you decide to be, let's say, the predator at the top, or even some navigation puzzles. "

Przecież większość wie czego oczekiwać? Chcą dostać Origins/Odyssey tylko w klimacie wikingów. Do tego zapowiedziano powrót istotnych, i co najważniejsze pożądanych elementów jak chowanie się w tłumie i inne elementy social stealth, ukryte ostrze, rozbudowa "bazy". Jest Jesper Kyd od muzyki, jest Darby McDevitt od fabuły, jest Ashraf od nadzorowania wszystkiego.

Naprawdę, w żadnym zakątku internetu nikt nie oczekuje rewolucji jak przeskok z Black Flag na Unity. I tak do tej pory spełniło się większość tego co chcieli fani.

edit:

Cytat

Even more #AssassinsCreedValhalla  news coming from Jeuxvideo.com!

• The game will feature three gameplay archetypes as for Assassin's Creed Odyssey (for that game they were Assassin, Warrior and Hunter), but it's not specified if they will be the same archetypes

• The Skill Tree will offer even more personalization / customization than in previous iterations of the franchise. Compared to Odyssey, it will be "more 'granular' than just a selection of skills"

• Both mounts and the Drakkar ship can be called at any time (players will have to be close to rivers to call the ship)

• The Drakkar will hold 8 crew members

• The Drakkar will be customizable

• The crew of the Drakkar can disembark to help in fights, but only for activities that can be found near waterflows.

• The Viking companions on the Drakkar will either be NPCs or characters met in the game with their own backstory. Even the customizable Viking mercenary that players can create can be part of the raiding crew.

• The game will feature big quest arcs which will start and end at the settlement

• The dev team is aiming at making the experience from each arc different from that of the other arcs

• These quest arcs will generally advance the Viking cause in England or be focused on the settlement itself (pushing Eivor into looking for resources).

• Because of the nature of these quest arcs, Producer Julien Laferrière compared each arc to an episode of a TV series.

• Fish at the docks

• Consult with a war chief

• Check on other inhabitants

• Sit down on specific seats

• Interact with objects

• Lay down on Eivor's bed

•  

Edytowane przez Bigby

Ale nie będzie takiego rozyebongo z wyspami jak w odyssey i to dla mnie jest plus. Mam 35h w Odyssey i powoli zaczyna mnie męczyć pływanie między wyspami.

Na Morzu Północnym między Anglią a Norwegią nie ma tak wielu wysp.

Origins też miało nie małą mapę ale praktycznie całość na lądzie  i nikt nie narzekał.

Edytowane przez Figuś
Ale nie będzie takiego rozyebongo z wyspami jak w odyssey i to dla mnie jest plus. Mam 35h w Odyssey i powoli zaczyna mnie męczyć pływanie między wyspami.

Origins też miało nie mało mapę ale praktycznie całość na lądzie  i nikt nie narzekał.

No właśnie o to chodzi. Tam się płynęło w chvj czasu na jakas mala wysepke zeby odyebac typa albo odblokowac jakies zadanie. Ja rozumiem, ze to open world itp ale trzeba znalezc zloty srodek zeby gra nie zaczela nużyć.
3 godziny temu, Figuś napisał:

Origins też miało nie małą mapę ale praktycznie całość na lądzie  i nikt nie narzekał.

Ja bardzo lubilem to - normalnie jak wypływalem z tej pierwszej wyspy to czulem przygode. W ogóle pływanie stateczkiem na mega plus dla mnie i jara mnie przeokrutnie zeglowanko w Valhalli.

Pływanie żaglowcem mi nie przeszkadzało ale te te łajby z wioślarzami to dramat był :/ Jazda konna bez szału. Za to nowy motyw walki podpasował mi. Dlatego podobało mi się Origins. Co do Odyssey mam nadal mieszane uczucia. Wyczyściłem wszystko w Egipcie bo do tego potrzebny był puchar. A w Odyssey nadal mam mnóstwo ? gdzie w ogóle już nie chce wracać. 

Po Valhalli spodziewam się że łodzią będziemy tylko płynąć do miejsca docelowego, gdzie wysiądziemy z łodzi i zaczniemy podboje. Na walki morskie nie liczę.