Skocz do zawartości

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Będzie nowy materiał bo sporo dziennikarzy i youtuberów dostało wczesny dostęp do Network Testu. 

A od następnego weekendu reszta graczy, która się zakwalifikuje będzie mogła dołączyć.

28 minut temu, Czoperrr napisał:

Obejrzałem ten materiał i bez podjary, spodziewałem się większych różnic względem Dark Souls.

Zmian jest więcej niż się wydaje.

Cytat

Jumping
Crafting
Stealth
Improved archery
Horse riding
Horse combat (apparently preferred against bigger enemies)
Open world full of hidden dungeons and npcs that give context on the story
more ending than other souls games some of which are probably influenced by those npcs
Dynamic Weather
Day/Night cycle which changes enemy positions and behavior
Wildlife you can hunt for mats
Skill system that isn't tied to weapons anymore
Largest variety of weapons and armor and probably magic
Roaming enemies as well, colossal monsters in the open world
Massive underground area that interconnects pretty much the whole map

28 minut temu, Bigby napisał:

Jumping

Kupili mnie, innowacja na miarę turlania się w trawie :obama:

A tak serio to wygląda to jak DS4 w otwartym świecie, czyli nic dla mnie, ale miłośnicy serii pewnie będą wniebowzięci i dostaną największą odsłonę Soulsów, które nie mają Soulsów w tytule.

33 minuty temu, Bigby napisał:

Będzie nowy materiał bo sporo dziennikarzy i youtuberów dostało wczesny dostęp do Network Testu. 

A od następnego weekendu reszta graczy, która się zakwalifikuje będzie mogła dołączyć.

Zmian jest więcej niż się wydaje.

Będzie nakurwiane mimo że wolalbym nowe sekiro > wszytskie soulsy.

• Plusik 2
Godzinę temu, XM. napisał:

Skąd info o 6 regionach?

https://me.ign.com/en/ps5/186126/interview/elden-ring-the-big-hidetaka-miyazaki-interview

Cytat

IGN: Can relate that back to any of your previous works, in terms of how the open world is structured? Is there a central hub, like Firelink Shrine from Dark Souls, one that expands outwards into multiple paths? Or is it something different than that?

HM: So first, yes, not directly from the start, but there is a hub area that you can access a little later into the game. And as well as this hub, which you can branch out from, there are the six main areas of the Lands Between, and each of these six areas will house its own mainline dungeon map, which is again seamlessly connected to the Lands Between itself. These will be the domains or the areas of the main demigod bosses. From here, you're able to explore not only these mainline dungeon areas, but also a wide variety of catacombs, castles, and fortresses, which are interspersed throughout the map. These have a range of scale and scope, but the main dungeons are these six – these are the ones that you're going to be heading to on your adventures throughout the main world.