Skocz do zawartości

Beyond: Two Souls

MBeniek

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Ograłem demko i gra jest genialna póki co. Nie wiem może tylko mi się tak wydaje, ale czy akcje nie są jeszcze bardziej dynamiczne niż w HR? Przez to pozycja staje się jeszcze trudniejsza, ale to na plus, ogólnie jestem zakochany we wszystkim co robi David Cage, znów czuję że pogra na moich emocjach, a robi to, aż na zbyt dobrze.

Ps. Fajnie, że po odbytym treningu podczas akcji, już nie uświadczamy naciśnij strzałkę w tym lub tamtym kierunku, co bardzo upłynnia rozgrywkę no i sprawia, że osoba oglądająca to z boku ma wrażenie, że ogląda świetny film akcji :)

Chciałem kupić ten tytuł za 200 zł (max 200 zł), ale po tym co czytam:

- ponoć krótsza od i tak dośc krótkiego HR,

- jeszcze większy samograj (odłóż pada gra przejdzie się sama)

- słabsza eksploracja 

Więcej niż 100 zł na to raczej nie wydam.

Cage rzekł że w tej grze nie uznaje ekranu Game Over, tylko co to oznacza? Samograj. Nie inaczej. Szczególnie kiedy grywalnym bohaterem/ bohaterką jest tylko jedna postać.

W HR postacie były cztery. I prawie każda z nich mogła zginąć. Fakt nie od razu, ale owocowało to ciekawymi doświadczeniami w ostatnich 2-3 h gry. No i 8 zakończeń - w tym różnego rodzaju ich "miksy": zginęła trójka, przeżyła tylko jedna itp. To było naprawdę dobre. A fabuła i scenariusz pomimo kilku wpadek naprawdę trzymające w napięciu i w większości kupy. Ogółem gra na "9-".

Cały czas czekam na tytuł AAA, który połączył by mechanikę takiego np. TLOU, czy Uncharted 2 (nastawienie na gameplay, walki, eksploracje, zagadki) z decyzjami które faktycznie wpłyną na dalszy przebieg fabuły i idącymi za tym  kilkoma zakończeniami. 

Ostatni Deus Ex był tutaj najbliżej - jedna z najlepszych gier mijającej generacji - ale graficznie nie miał się co równać nawet z pierwszym BioShockiem.

Edytowane przez nobodylikeyou

Kolejna recka:

Beyond: Two Souls goes beyond expectations

With great graphics, solid gameplay and an engaging plot, Beyond is definitely a rival for Grand Theft Auto V and The Last of Us for the Game of the Year Award. If you need to buy one last game for the PlayStation 3 before heralding the arrival of the PlayStation 4 on our shores, it has to be Beyond: Two Souls.

Verdict: 5/5

The combat and action mechanics also play a huge role in making Beyond one of the best games of the year. All you have to do is move the right stick in the direction you want to attack or defend and the game will execute a variety of moves that are not only realistic but great to watch.

HAHHAHAHAHA

a tak serio, nastepny cytat:

Details in the environment, including how vehicles drive in the rain and how animals react to getting hit, are also so accurate that they left me questioning the need for next-gen consoles

mowi tutaj o scence, nie  o gameplayu, o filmiku odgrywanym po nacisnieciu przycisku. Więc o jakich swietnych zachowaniach epsów mozemy mowic.

Edytowane przez _Milan_
  • Plusik 1
  • Minusik 1

omnom nom nom, poniosło mnie bo recka wyglada na kupioną.

But switching to Aiden makes things a lot more interesting. He is able to cause mayhem by flipping over cars and even possess enemies to aid Jodie in her missions. On top of his attacking abilities, he can heal Jodie and form a shield around her if she needs to jump out of a train or crash through a police barricade.

rozwieje te kłamstwa:

1. nie jest bardziej interesting (kwestia subiektywna)

2. aiden moze zrobic mayhem, było to w demie, ale to wszystko jest fake, myszka miki, nie ma znaczenia ktory samochod przewrocisz pierwszy, wszystko to jest skrypt, odgrywana scenka, nic nie jest liczone w czasie rzeczywistym.

3. mozna wnikac w  przeciwników, ale nie wszystkich, co wiecej jest ich bardzo mało i sa wyznaczeni przez gre, oddzielnie do zabicia, przejecia, i tych ktorych nie ruszysz, zenada, o czym my mowimy.

4. Moze leczyc Jodie - ludzie, co on pisze, pewnie ze moze, tak samo jak w tomb raiderze mozna słuchac walkmana w  kajucie, wszystko ogladamy i wciskamy, nie ma  "bravo wyszedłes z tego bez obrazen".

5. robi za tarcze gdy judy bedzie musiała zeskoczyc z pociągu - jak to kiedy bedzie musiała? tak jest w fabule, filmik pokazuje skaczaca bohaterke  aTy wciskasz guzik i sie laduje pole.

stek kłamstw by ludzie kupili gre myslac ze maja na cos wpływ.

Maja na to czy dac za duzo pieprzu czy za duzo soli do jednej  z 3 potraw.

Edytowane przez _Milan_

recka gracza:

I finish the game I didn't care for it. This would have been the worst QD game I have ever played if David Cage didn't **** up Fahrenheit story, characters, and the annoying QTE in the end. However, this game is just empty Heavy Rain DLC which was short as hell had more tension than the entire game. Constantly going back to the past and present just made it even worse.

As disappointing as Fahrenheit was at least it had some good tension, better story, and better characters until near the end. As for Heavy Rain it easily beats the hell out of Beyond and Fahrenheit it was one of my favorite games this generation I did have a few problems with it such as the killer identity and Madison for being useless filler fanservice etc. but it was easily the best experience I had on the PS3.

I give Beyond about a 4/10 its probably the last QD game I ever play unless I get something as close as Heavy Rain. If there is one good thing I could say about the game is David Cage didn't ruin the female cause, he usually treats them like **** to bad all the characters don't have an interesting personality.

A tu recki innych graczy, z neogafa:

In my opinion and two friends of mine which play videogames very often and one woman friend which played Heavy Rain we agreed that Beyond: Two Souls is a better game than Heavy Rain. It's a game which you have to play with a group of friends because everyone feels like they are involved in a movie experience. We even discussed how cool it would be to have choices in a cinema.
Many different choices, great soundtrack and amazing graphics give the game a good value for it's money. So buy it. I can't believe that there are people out there which think that Heavy Rain is better.

I've finished the game and it was AHMAZING!

- it took me between 11-12 hrs, but I did not measure it precisely. I've cut one or two chapters to be shorter intentionally, but I've respected my choices, no going back :)
- best visuals on PS3, really really stunning in some parts. UI and gameplay were much better than in HR [especially Aiden]
-

journalists trashed that military section in Somalia, but in my playtrough I EJOYED IT A LOT!!! They did not receive gameplay training required to play that section. It was really fun and tactical, and it had one action sequence manged to visually trash similar Uncharted section! [Team ICE was mentioned in ending credits :D ]

- technical problems were very minimal, they did not have impact on my experience at all - very rare texture streaming [uE3 fade in of HQ texture], slight fps drop during savegame icon when HDD was in heavy use [few secs]
- 2.33:1 ratio served the game really well, I barely noticed it.
- great music
- very streamlined story that kept me very engaged, Cage really knows how to keep player wanting for more, with perfect ups and downs in terms of intensity. Ending was... surprisingly epic. :)
- Page/Dafoe gave 110% percent, their characters were great. Some side-characters did not get much depth (those who appeared only in 1-2 chapters), but this game is fully focused on the story of Jodie. Page/kid actor delivered, year of strong female characters continues to shine.

What to say.... except that HR and Beyond are two very different game in term of style (dark noir tale vs exploration of one strange life), but Beyond managed to be better in every aspect I can think of... HR was one of my favorite games in PS3 1st party offering, and Beyond is better and way more accessible to non gamers. It has to be played by everyone

Edytowane przez Dobos

Serio Milan, stajesz się tak samo nudny z tym dosrywaniem na każdym kroku Beyond jak YETI czy Mendrek dla Xboksa. :confused:

STAPH

No ale co w tym złego, że jemu się nie podoba? Dobrze argumentuje i popiera swoje zarzuty, więc nie widzę problemu. Sytuacja mi trochę przypomina Bioshocka Infinite, gdzie spustów "branży" wokół tej gry nie było końca, a wiele ludzi (w tym ja) uznało grę za śliczną wydmuszkę, która prawie w każdym miejscu wydawała mi się krokiem do tyłu. Gry stały się tak mainstreamowe i popularne, że sięgają po nie ludzie o całym spektrum gustów. Jeden to zapalony gracz pamiętający jeszcze Dino Crisis czy Goal 3 czy inne gry sprzed pięciu epok, który w grze szuka wciągających i zabawanych (as in "fun") mechanizmów, drugi to fan dobrego scenariusza, trzeci lubi grafikę i buźkę Ellen Page, nie ma czasu na granie i podoba mu się, że nie musi się za bardzo skupiać, by nie zginąć co krok. Jedni lubią wyzwania, drudzy nie mają nic przeciwko prowadzeniu za rączkę. I tak można do końca dnia wymieniać. Przy tak innej produkcji jaką jest BTS absolutnie się nie dziwię, że wywołuje zarówno słowa krytyki jak i zachwytu.

Dodatkowo się cieszę, że zwykli ludzie starają się patrzeć dość chłodno i obiektywnie na pewne elementy, co wśród "gejming żurnalistów" jest czymś, co prawie już nie występuje.

Edytowane przez raven_raven
  • Plusik 4

No cóż. Teraz zapewne jak to zazwyczaj bywa zaczną się same achy i ochy jak gra jest wspaniała bo szkoda byłoby wydać ponad 200 zł i grę krytykować. Gzie ją wtedy odsprzedam?
David Cage zawsze dużo mówi i fabule etc., szkoda tylko,że te historie mimo swej filmowości nawet do dobrych filmów w tej kwestii się nie zbliżają.
Gość uczciwie Was przestrzegł by wstrzymać się z bólami i nie wydawać 200 zł bo zwyczajnie gra na to nie zasługuje. Zamiast podziękować lament na całego... 

Ograłem to demko i muszę przyznać, że równie dobrze mogli sobie darować ten "gameplay" i zrobić z tego film. Graficznie całkiem fajnie ale gameplay'owo to jest dno. Choć niedzielnym graczom to się z pewnością spodoba.

Najlepszy moment to był w tym fragmencie Hunted jak

babeczka jest otoczona w tym mieście przez SWAT, a ty sobie z nimi po kolei rozprawiasz bez żadnej reakcji z ich strony choćby to kukły były

i wtedy już sobie darowałem "granie" w to coś.

The combat and action mechanics also play a huge role in making Beyond one of the best games of the year. All you have to do is move the right stick

Dziennikarstwo growe so serious :rofl:

Nie ma o co się spinać. Gra nie różni się tak naprawdę niczym od 2 poprzednich tworów Cage'a. Jak ktoś dawał tamtym produkcjom 9/10 to nie inaczej będzie z Beyond. Dla mnie nie są to ani dobre gry (bo to w sumie nie są gry, przynajmniej w moim rozumowaniu) ani ciekawe filmy, natomiast zdecydowanie są to produkcje inne, wzbudzające ciekawość i dające rade technicznie. "Zagrać" imo warto ale nie za 200 zł na premierę, co było już niejednokrotnie wspominane.  

ok , to mze wyjasnijmy na razie podział skrajnych recenzji:

recenzje 9,10/10

przykłady

Oct 8, 2013
Game of the Year.
Game of the Year.
Game of the Year.
Game of the Year.
Game of the Year.
Game of the Year.
Game of the Year.
Game of the Year.
Game of the Year.

recenzja pisana przez idiotę badź osobe która nie grała  w inne gry w  tym roku, jakim trzeba byc plepsem umysłowym by twierdzic ze Beyond przewyzsza w jakimkolwiek momencie Lat of Us?

Niepowazna jednostka do leczenia.

SINGAPORE — PlayStation 3 owners were blessed with the arrival of The Last of Us in June. Now, game developer Quantic Dream — which gave us the 2010 hit Heavy Rain — has come up with another masterpiece in Beyond: Two Souls.

In this psychological action thriller, you control Jodie Holmes — played by Oscar nominee Ellen Page — a girl who was born attached to a supernatural being called Aiden who lets her see what no one else can see.

Unable to handle her superpowers, Jodie’s parents decide to send her to a Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) research facility.

There she meets Dr Nathan Dawkins — played by another Oscar nominee, Willem Dafoe — who is tasked with analysing Jodie’s powers and who, in the process, becomes her father figure. Once she is older, she is moulded into a killing machine, but soon gets disillusioned with life in the CIA and escapes. It is then up to you to help her evade the cops while trying to find out more about her past.

Just like Heavy Rain, Beyond plays out more like an interactive movie rather than the run-of-the-mill action video games churned out by other developers.

The plot takes you through 15 years of Jodie’s life — from age eight to 23 — but events do not play out chronologically. You will switch between Jodie’s emotional struggles as a child, her missions with the CIA and her attempts to escape the authorities. As a result, you get an engaging storyline that provides an excellent mix of action and emotion, leaving you hooked from the time you pick up the controller.

Quantic Dream spent a lot of money on enhancing the graphics and the investment has paid off quite spectacularly. The game was made using a brand new graphics engine and the characters look exactly like the actors who play them in real life. Details in the environment, including how vehicles drive in the rain and how animals react to getting hit, are also so accurate that they left me questioning the need for next-gen consoles.

The combat and action mechanics also play a huge role in making Beyond one of the best games of the year. All you have to do is move the right stick in the direction you want to attack or defend and the game will execute a variety of moves that are not only realistic but great to watch.

But switching to Aiden makes things a lot more interesting. He is able to cause mayhem by flipping over cars and even possess enemies to aid Jodie in her missions. On top of his attacking abilities, he can heal Jodie and form a shield around her if she needs to jump out of a train or crash through a police barricade.

With great graphics, solid gameplay and an engaging plot, Beyond is definitely a rival for Grand Theft Auto V and The Last of Us for the Game of the Year Award. If you need to buy one last game for the PlayStation 3 before heralding the arrival of the PlayStation 4 on our shores, it has to be Beyond: Two Souls.

Verdict: 5/5

podkreśliłem kłamstwa tej randomowej gazetki

negatywne

I finish the game I didn't care for it. This would have been the worst QD game I have ever played if David Cage didn't **** up Fahrenheit story, characters, and the annoying QTE in the end. However, this game is just empty Heavy Rain DLC which was short as hell had more tension than the entire game. Constantly going back to the past and present just made it even worse.

As disappointing as Fahrenheit was at least it had some good tension, better story, and better characters until near the end. As for Heavy Rain it easily beats the hell out of Beyond and Fahrenheit it was one of my favorite games this generation I did have a few problems with it such as the killer identity and Madison for being useless filler fanservice etc. but it was easily the best experience I had on the PS3.

I give Beyond about a 4/10 its probably the last QD game I ever play unless I get something as close as Heavy Rain. If there is one good thing I could say about the game is David Cage didn't ruin the female cause, he usually treats them like **** to bad all the characters don't have an interesting personality.

gosc grał  w pirata nie ma powodu by kłamać

the game just suffers from terrible design choices.
the constant shifting of timelines is fine to begin with as a tutorial. but it just ruinned the entire games folw for me.most of the time you'd be clueless as to whats going on its like episodes of a tv show season completely jumbled up to make no sense.which also makes it obvious that your choices are gonna have no effect after the chapter is done.
so of the moments were nice,especially the childhood arc ,great graphics in parts ,some really terrible looking stuff here and there aswell(intro to the homeless chapter ,when shes on the phone and you can clearly see how terrible everything looks compared to the character model.extremely linear .consequenses are almost always the same and there usually just 2 or 3 ways to go about an event.NO interesting characters at all(or too little screentime for those who are)
playing as AIDEN isnt nearly as intuitive as it could have been.
it jst lacks everyhting that mae heavy rain special
great story
choice and consequence
interesting characters with actual depth.
the game actually drove me to complete the story.to me,hr was a lot more of a game than a movie
this was just BORING.
it would even fail as a movie.
which it kinda is .
extremely linear garbled narrative,DISSAPOINTED

natepny pirat

I agree with most of that. The game was good but it felt really boring, like it was holding my hand most of the time with the camera zooming in on what I had to do next. Game was too easy for example: "Aiden do something about this gate"(button is right next to gate). The story felt really American movie like, Jodie can fall in love with the 'attractive' males in the game or with save America from bad eastern country type thing. Playing as Aiden is easy as butts. It started off well, very interesting and then slowed to a crawl then picked up again and then crawl the rest of the game. The stealth bits are basic and easy. The horse riding in the desert had funky controls. Predictable character types and story, it was weird how she would yell at Aiden for minor things and then ask him for help (mostly life saving things) and then go back to hating on him again. Heavy rain is a great game, this is a so-so movie. The game does have good points, the graphics are much better compared to Heavy Rain (on the main characters anyway). Graphics on anything else but people wasn't very good except the lighting on the snowman from the opening scene of hobo Jodie. Oh they do love their water, characters are crying a lot in this game and the camera makes sure you see how well they made them tears lol Voice acting was quite good better than most games. I mean they didn't have to have Willem Defoe and Ellen Page but they made the characters work. Part of me thinks this could have been a better horror game than a mixed action adventure drama game. Going into the garage was scary with that face in the dark and lab part were well done.

pirat

nie piraty:

It's a terrible, TERRIBLE game. Controls are even worse than in Heavy Rain. You have *no idea* what you're supposed to do half the time. You have to jump over obstacles the camera doesn't show; punch characters in a doorway you assume you're supposed to scramble past; push the right-stick towards the enemy to push when it looks like Jodie is about to duck...and then there's "Aiden".

The controls are rubbish. When I say bad, this does not do it justice. The controls are HORRIBLE. Almost not playable bad. Than we have the glitches that get you totally out of the story. People floating in the air when you talk to them... really floating... And the low resolution textures look absolutely last gen. This game is more like a bad B movie. You think you will at least have SOME fun but you will not. You will be frustrated and bring the game back to the store. Bad movie, just bad.

I am not even going to call this a game because it is flat out not a game. I was able to beat this movie incredibly early on and I am incredibly disappointing with the complete lack of any semblance of actual new game-play. So why pay 60 dollars for a movie with horrendous game-play when you can simply watch the entire thing on youtube for free?

Really awful.

I'll try to review it objectively considering its meant to be 'an experiment', with no gameplay/interesting mechanics to speak of.

But the story was drab, graphically you would have expected more at this late stage of hardware optimisation.

Very underwhelming.

Beyond: Two Souls is a failure on many different levels. As a movie, which David Cage clearly wanted to advertise this game as, it's plot is all over the place, it's character development almost nonexistant, and it's ending absolutely ludicrous. Several glitches during my playtime caused quite a few bugs that would have broken my immersion several times, if the wooden acting from Page and Defoe hadn't already done it for me.

As a video game, I don't think I even need to explain here. Quick Time Events do not make for compelling gameplay. The Last of Us, another recent story-based game, still had a great deal of gameplay that engaged the user way more than "press X to not die" ever will. The environments are bland, and the only good character models are the ones for the main characters on screen. "Dreamcast people" come to mind frequently.

And although I'm not one to talk, if you take a look at the 10/10 reviews that have popped up for this game, you'll notice that very few of them have reviewed a single other game on here. Food for thought

0,1/10.

Te skrajne opinie tylko pokazuja ze nie mamy do czynienia z dobra grą która nie spodobała sie paru głupkom, sytuacja kaze sadzic ze dziesiatkuja gre ludzie zdesperowani ktorzy kupilio bubla za 200 zł i  nie wiedza jak sie go teraz pozbyc, lub tacy ktorzy dopiero maja lektury  w szkolei  sa pod wrazeniem fabuly  filmów klasy B i pieknej grafiki. No na pewno 10 dadzą kobiety i geje, bo delikatni pewnie zapłaczą.

Jak raven pisał ja z dobrego serduszka ostrzegam by poczekac na recki i wtedy wydawac siano, bo sie przejedziecie.

Nie ma o co się spinać. Gra nie różni się tak naprawdę niczym od 2 poprzednich tworów Cage'a. Jak ktoś dawał tamtym produkcjom 9/10 to nie inaczej będzie z Beyond. Dla mnie nie są to ani dobre gry (bo to w sumie nie są gry, przynajmniej w moim rozumowaniu) ani ciekawe filmy, natomiast zdecydowanie są to produkcje inne, wzbudzające ciekawość i dające rade technicznie. "Zagrać" imo warto ale nie za 200 zł na premierę, co było już niejednokrotnie wspominane.  

gadasz bzdury, czytajac reck inegatywne w=mnostwo osob zachwala poprzednie gry, serio uwazasz ze jak komus udała sie jedna gra to druga tez musi byc dobra? tylko dlatego ze ma ten sam mechanizm gameplayowy? Mi sie podobał bardzo HR, co ty na to.

technicznie dał rade papieros goscia  w somalii ktorego zamordowałem, unosił sie w powietrzu i nadal się sam zaciągał.

Edytowane przez _Milan_

Została niecała godzina i embargo się skończy. Wtedy zobaczymy. Ale będzie tak samo jak z HR, od 5/10 do 9/10. Zależy co kto oczekuje od takiej gry.

Ty się śmiejesz bo w grze solisz potrawę, ale wielu właśnie lubi tego typu pierdółki - znam kilku co bardzo lubili początek HR właśnie z powodu rysowania budynku czy picia soczku z lodówki. Jestem pewien, że niedzielni gracze pokochają ten tytuł (o ile podpasuje im fabuła), dla nich kierowany jest ten tytuł. 

Została niecała godzina i embargo się skończy. Wtedy zobaczymy. Ale będzie tak samo jak z HR, od 5/10 do 9/10. Zależy co kto oczekuje od takiej gry.

Ty się śmiejesz bo w grze solisz potrawę, ale wielu właśnie lubi tego typu pierdółki - znam kilku co bardzo lubili początek HR właśnie z powodu rysowania budynku czy picia soczku z lodówki. Jestem pewien, że niedzielni gracze pokochają ten tytuł (o ile podpasuje im fabuła), dla nich kierowany jest ten tytuł. 

solenie potrawy by kompletnie nie rpzeszkadzało, gdyby nie to ze gdy chcialbys postąpic naprawde inaczej to gra np. zamyka Ci drzwi, biała kropka znika i ich nie otworzysz.

omikron byl cudowny, 80% fahrenheita tez, hewi rejn mi sie podobalo, wiec w to pewnie tez zagram.

milanowi nigdy nie ufam jesli chodzi o opinie. poleca slabe filmy, czepia sie + zachwyca czasem szajsem. w beyonda zagram jak stanieje i odsprzedam tracac na nim jakies 10 zlotych.

to zabawne bo pamietam jak swego czasu wchodziłes mi  w d,upe  i całowałes sygnet bym wrzucił plytke do undera. Teraz jaki pan sie zrobil.

Edytowane przez _Milan_