Skocz do zawartości

Konsolowa Tęcza

Gość _Be_

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

29 minut temu, Pupcio napisał:

hmm dla mnie obok dooma to najlepszy gunplay w tej generacji, przyjemnie się rozyperdalało nazioli z dwóch karabinów. Mnie znudziło to dlc z zombiakami dlatego tak niechętnie zabieram się za tę dwójke. 

Pupcio wie co mówi :wub: najlepszy gunplay obok Dooma i Destiny. Dlc z zombie nudne fakt, w dwójce dzieje się aż za dużo xD

Godzinę temu, Pupcio napisał:

hmm dla mnie obok dooma to najlepszy gunplay w tej generacji, przyjemnie się rozyperdalało nazioli z dwóch karabinów. Mnie znudziło to dlc z zombiakami dlatego tak niechętnie zabieram się za tę dwójke. 

Koniec koncow 2jka dla mnie to troche zawod byl. Za bardzo chcieli rozciagnac te gierkie dajac nam poboczne aktywnosci w tych samych miejscowkach.

Dla mnie ranking jest nastepujacy: TNO > TOB > TNC

Nigdy nie zrozumiem narzekania na gunplay w nowych Wolfach. Strzelanie z  dwóch karabinów ala mp5a5, z zamontowanymi granatnikami, czy w trochę mniejszym stopniu z dwururki i snajperki, to cudo. Plus bardzo mięsiste gore. Półka niżej niż Doom, ale nadal cholernie wysoka półka. Szkoda, że poza tymi markami, dobre, singlowe fpsy są martwe od lat. (*)

• Plusik 1

No właśnie, półka niżej. Osobiście najpierw grałem w Dooma i tam gunplay mnie trzymał za mosznę od początku do końca. Gdy potem odpaliłem Wolfa:NO to przyznaję, że trochę się rozczarowałem, bo nie czułem tej mocy. Im głębiej w grę, tym bardziej się przekonywałem i ostatecznie gunplay z Wolfów (później ograłem jeszcze OB) oceniam wysoko, jednak klasę niżej niż Doomowy. Fajny, przyjemny, satysfakcjonujący, ale wygar z luf i movement Doomguya cieszył mnie bardziej.

• Plusik 1

Natknąłem się na dokładną analize legendarnej juz walki, może komuś chce się czytać

Cytat

This is one of the most famous single moments in fighting game history, if not in all of professional gaming. It has been the springboard that introduced thousands of fighting game players to their passion. It was my first look at a genre that has redefined my philosophy toward video games as a whole. And it is one of the most masterfully executed plays (both strategically and physically) in the history of professional gaming.

What's really amazing about this video is that the circumstances of the moment itself are nothing too special. The tournament it comes from is indeed EVO, the biggest tournament of the year, but this isn't anything like the last match of the grand finals - this is just the winner's bracket semifinals, and it's not even the match point. And yet there is something so amazing, so captivating about it that it inspires the members of the fighting game community to reach out and show this video to as many people as they can. Even though the people they show it to may not completely understand everything that goes on, even though they may never have touched Street Fighter III (or any fighting game, for that matter), the wonder and amazement is too great to be contained. This is how legends are born.

Let's take a look at the competitors.

On the left side of the screen is Chun-Li, played by the American player Justin Wong. Justin has been and still is a very good Street Fighter player - one of the best. He is known for his flashy and showy style of play - he enjoys setting up elaborate finishing moves and relishes the roar of the crowd. Indeed, arguably his best game is Marvel vs. Capcom 2, a game that rewards stylish combos and well-executed super moves. He is extremely good at these, and he uses the same talents in Street Fighter III that brought him success in Marvel.

On the right side of the screen is Ken, played by legendary Japanese player Daigo Umehara. Daigo is quite possibly the greatest Street Fighter player of all time - he has won countless tournaments and received endless accolades. He has written books and books have been written about him. He is known for being utterly unemotional when it comes to playing games, for being cold and calculating, and for looking right through a player's face and into their brain - understanding exactly what their next move will be and countering it perfectly. He is known by the Japanese as “Ume,” by the Americans as “Daigo,” and by all as “The Beast.”

"Rare footage of Daigo actually angry..."

As the video begins, Daigo's Ken is in a good bit of trouble, and Daigo himself has been put in an uncommon position. Justin Wong has developed a playstyle with Chun-Li where he plays extremely safely, using few moves that present significant weaknesses and maximally punishing the mistakes of his opponents. This style of play requires that his opponent take risks to approach and attack Chun-Li, hoping to catch Justin unprepared and turn the tables against him. “Justin's turtle style” has gotten him quite far in this tournament, to here, in the winner's bracket semifinals. True to the word of the commentator, Seth Killian, Daigo has been forced by Justin to adopt a more aggressive playstyle than he would normally like, and the annoyance of dealing with Justin's ultra-safe Chun-Li is indeed beginning to frustrate him. As the fight continues, Justin manages to persuade Daigo to use unsafe techniques, and punishes them accordingly. The health of Daigo's Ken drops to the point where, for all intents and purposes, he is a dead man walking.

In most 2D fighting games (as opposed to 3D fighting games such as Tekken and Virtua Fighter), characters have “normal” moves like basic punch and kick attacks, as well as special moves such as Ryu's Hadouken. Street Fighter III also utilizes a Super Combo system, where each player can fill the gauge at the bottom of the screen by attacking his opponent, and then expend its resources to perform “EX Special moves” (techniques similar to a character's special moves, but with improved properties, such as extra hits) or “Super Combos,” flashy, powerful techniques consisting of many hits that do plenty of damage. When a character guards against special moves or Super Combos, they take a small amount of damage despite blocking the technique - this is known as “chip damage.” Daigo has so little health that any special or Super move that connects with him will cause him to be “chipped out,” or knocked out despite defending properly.

With such low health, the only way that Daigo can avoid being chipped out if Justin attacks with a special or Super move is to “parry” Justin's attack. The standard method of guarding against attacks in 2D fighting games is to hold the control stick away from your opponent's character. This will guard against attacks, but blocking special moves incurs chip damage, as noted above. In Street Fighter III, characters can employ a high-skill, high-risk technique known as “parrying” to guard against an opponent's attack, and do so not only without incurring chip damage but also ending in an ideal position to counter their opponent's attack with one of their own. To parry an attack, you must press the control stick toward your opponent, just as the attack makes contact. If you are successful, you will gain an amount of Super meter, will take no damage, and will have a small window of opportunity to attack your opponent while he is temporarily defenceless. But if your timing is incorrect, you are in no position to block the incoming attack since you have pressed the control stick toward your opponent, and it will connect for full damage. High skill, high risk, high reward.

At this point, the ideal strategy for Justin is to wait and let Daigo come to him - Daigo will be forced into aggressive play, which Justin has been countering for the entire tournament with his safe gameplay. Additionally, Justin can simply defend and wait for the round's timer to run out - when that happens, the game awards victory to the player with the most remaining health; if you listen to the crowd, you can hear someone yell out to Justin “LET TIME RUN OUT!” Daigo knows that both of these situations are not in his favor. He needs to make Justin go on the offensive, where he can counter him. Daigo knows that despite playing safely as Chun-Li, Justin is a showoff at heart, and wants to finish him off in spectacular fashion. The ideal way for him to do this would be to use a Super Combo. Both players know that Chun-Li's Super Combo activates so quickly that if its target is not already attempting to parry the move when the attack initiates, he will not be able to parry in time and the super will deal full damage. The problem is, Justin doesn't currently have enough Super meter to use his Super Combo. So Daigo decides to give Justin enough rope to hang himself. He throws two EX Hadoukens at Justin - multi-hit projectile attacks. Justin, like the skilled player he is, parries the Hadoukens to gain Super meter and negate the chip damage. Daigo, like the more skilled player he is, knew he would, and wanted him to.

As the timer counts lower and lower, Justin sits across the screen from Daigo, using a series of normal attacks to distract Daigo and conceal his intentions of using the Super to end the round. Daigo is having none of this, and has already made his play: he walks back and forth in perfect time with Justin, keeping the exact spacing he needs to be able to parry Justin's Super. When Justin activates his Super Combo, Daigo is ready. He has seen this attack hundreds of times from many Chun-Li players. He begins to parry each of the fifteen hits. As the crowd realizes what is happening, they begin to roar and shout, causing a distraction to Daigo, who would ideally like to be able to hear the sound Chun-Li's kicks are making to help his timing. (He and others would, in later tournaments, wear noise-cancelling headphones to guard against this problem.) Daigo knows the pattern of the super's hits - seven kicks, pause, seven kicks, pause, one high kick. As he finishes parrying the last hit of the second set of seven, he decides to parry the final hit in the air: a ridiculously difficult feat that requires perfect timing and is not even necessary - the final hit could be parried on the ground as well. Why go to the trouble, then? Because Daigo is again thinking a step ahead - by parrying Chun-Li's Super, he has earned enough Super meter to use a Super Combo of his own, but to execute that Super, he needs to be able to retaliate in the short window of advantage that he gains by parrying an attack. The best way for him to do this is to combo his Super from a jumping kick, and to do that, he needs to already be in the air when Chun-Li's Super finishes: hence the midair parry. The kick connects, Daigo lands and executes the Super Combo, Chun-Li is knocked out, and a legend is born.

“For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.”

- Raul Julia as M. Bison, Street Fighter (The Movie)

“That's just one of my common techniques, really.”

- Daigo Umehara, when asked for comment

• Plusik 3
  • Minusik 1

Spoko jest też walka w której Kuroda grając Q upokarza troszkę Justina Wonga grającego tanią high tierową szmatą Chun Li.

Od 3:43

Jak ktoś nie czai to Justin Wong i Ortiz grają high tierami czyli Chun i Ken, a team japan to typowe low tiery - Hugo i Q (niżej chyba tylko Sean jest).

Postać Q zwiększa tauntem swoją wytrzymałość ale tylko 3 razy. Kuroda gra na czas i tauntuje więcej razy niż musi mimo, że jest to ryzykowne. 

Edytowane przez devilbot
  • Plusik 1
20 godzin temu, Kmiot napisał:

No właśnie, półka niżej. Osobiście najpierw grałem w Dooma i tam gunplay mnie trzymał za mosznę od początku do końca. Gdy potem odpaliłem Wolfa:NO to przyznaję, że trochę się rozczarowałem, bo nie czułem tej mocy. Im głębiej w grę, tym bardziej się przekonywałem i ostatecznie gunplay z Wolfów (później ograłem jeszcze OB) oceniam wysoko, jednak klasę niżej niż Doomowy. Fajny, przyjemny, satysfakcjonujący, ale wygar z luf i movement Doomguya cieszył mnie bardziej.

U mnie kolejność była taka sama, najpierw Doom, później Wolf i wrażenia były odwrotne: Doom zupełnie mi nie siadł w żadnym aspekcie, ale ogólnie nigdy nie lubiłem takich FPSów z adhd, gdzie pół sekundy sprintu i dwa skoki pozwalają pokonać 100 metrów. Druga sprawa, to setting, którego też nie trawię, i tak oto Wolf dla mnie wygrywa to starcie. 

W dniu 13.04.2019 o 20:01, ASX napisał:

Pan Mateusz z NPD wyjaśnia

I jeszcze jeden protip sprzedawanie/kupowanie takich gier na Pchlim Targu też nie pomaga

Wszystko fajnie, wiadomo, że nie ma lepszego sposobu na pokazanie uznania dla teamu, niż kupienie ich produkcji, ale nie czarujmy się, branża i konsumenci się zmieniają i te ruchy są na tyle silne, że taka "mobilizacja elektoratu" i tak nic nie zmieni. Gry się pożyczało/kupowało używki/piraciło od zarania tego rodzaju rozrywki, a trendy jak się zmieniały, tak się zmieniać będą. Czynników wpływających na to jest od groma. I tak obstawiam, że sprzedaż gierek (z zachowaniem skali do wielkości projektu i kosztów) jest obecnie większa, niż kiedykolwiek. 

Osobiście: nie będę kupował gierek na premierę i rzucał ich zafoliowanych na pół roku-rok na półkę, bo "trzeba", bo "dam sygnał wydawcom". Koniec końców, to tylko rozrywka, a ja jestem konsumentem i to mi ma pasować zakup.

16ae8wg.jpg

W najnowszym Newsweek chyba jeden z najbardziej pokrzepiających (głównie starych pryków jak myślę) artykułów w tym piśmie od dawna, który jest o tym że wiek nie jest żadną barierą. Dziś takie osoby to ewenement, ale pamiętajmy że gry to stosunkowa świeża gałąź i pokolenia jej popularyzacji jeszcze się nie zestarzały. Kiedyś to nastanie, myślę że nawet będziemy mieli stosowną grupę "oldiesów" w branży. Obyśmy nie wszyscy skończyli jedynie na oglądaniu Twitcha i dyskutowaniu o tym który streamer był fajny, czy żyje (albo umarł na livestreamie), a żebyśmy na emeryturze mieli tyle werwy i siły co pani Bogusława.

Artykuł cyfrowy za paywallem tylko ;) https://www.newsweek.pl/polska/spoleczenstwo/babcia-bogusia-czyli-filozofia-i-playstation/p3t5c29

W dniu 16.04.2019 o 17:42, Mendrek napisał:

16ae8wg.jpg

W najnowszym Newsweek chyba jeden z najbardziej pokrzepiających (głównie starych pryków jak myślę) artykułów w tym piśmie od dawna, który jest o tym że wiek nie jest żadną barierą. Dziś takie osoby to ewenement, ale pamiętajmy że gry to stosunkowa świeża gałąź i pokolenia jej popularyzacji jeszcze się nie zestarzały. Kiedyś to nastanie, myślę że nawet będziemy mieli stosowną grupę "oldiesów" w branży. Obyśmy nie wszyscy skończyli jedynie na oglądaniu Twitcha i dyskutowaniu o tym który streamer był fajny, czy żyje (albo umarł na livestreamie), a żebyśmy na emeryturze mieli tyle werwy i siły co pani Bogusława.

Artykuł cyfrowy za paywallem tylko ;) https://www.newsweek.pl/polska/spoleczenstwo/babcia-bogusia-czyli-filozofia-i-playstation/p3t5c29

Monster na pewno w tym pomoże. Z resztą ty już nie grasz w gry, a co dopiero na emeryturze. 

• 2 tygodnie później...

Przy okazji ogrywania DMC3 naszła mnie przekminka na temat cut-scenek w grach. Też się Wam wydaje, że te robiono w jakiś sposób "lepiej" na starszych generacjach? Szczególnie z PS2 kojarzą mi się największe kozaki, z DMC3 na czele. Oglądanie tych wszystkich szalonych akcji to czysta przyjemność. Mimo ograniczeń sprzętowych wyciągano z tych pudełek cuda świata. A jak jest teraz? IMO Średnio :/ 

Nie wiem czy to kwestia wieku, że już człowiek zobaczył w tej branży naprawdę dużo, czy jednak naprawdę brakuje nam takich megaton jeśli chodzi o przerywniki filmowe, a więc ważne elementy budowania narracji w gierkach. Jakie macie zdanie na ten temat? Czy obecna generacja zniszczyła Was cut-scenkami w jakiejś produkcji? Muszę podkreślić, że nie ograłem jeszcze RDR2, a wszyscy wiemy jakie Gwiazdy Rocka potrafią robić "filmiki". 

Nigdy nie rozumiałem tej, konsolowej głównie fiksacji, na punkcie cutsecenek. Nigdy nie byłem fanem przesadnego odbierania kontroli nad postacią i szczerze mówiąc wolę nieprzerywany immersyjny gameplay

Edytowane przez ASX