Skocz do zawartości

Cyberpunk 2077

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

"Twórcy Cyberpunka 2077 mówią wprost: termin premiery był nierealistyczny. Zarząd przeprosił deweloperów"

jakieś newsy z dupy na ppe, ale to już się żałosne zaczyna robić teraz winny jest jakiś enigmatyczny zarząd a nie studio które wypuszcza gównianą grę, ja pierd.ole takie rzeczy tylko w tym cebulowym kraju

Niesamowite, że pozycja CDPR w branży (słuszna czy nie) budowana długimi latami rozleciała się w niecały weekend. Tego by nawet Hitchcock nie wymyślił. I to wszystko dzięki chciwym panom w garniturach, którzy o gamedevie wiedzą pewnie tyle, co pospolity kot dachowy. 

Tak patrząc na to z boku jest to trochę smutne i zmusza do refleksji. Żyjemy w strasznym świecie, gdzie pieniądz nie ma sentymentów. 

Gdyby to jeszcze rozlało się tylko na własnym podwórku to pół biedy, ale nie dość, że smród poszedł po całym globie to jeszcze mówimy tu o Cyberpunk 2077 (a nie o jakimś małym projekcie studia indie),  który z drobnymi przerwami był na ustach wszystkich graczy od 2013 roku. To jest praktycznie cała generacja mydlenia oczu i rzucania pięknych, nierealnych obietnic. Ja nie wiem, jak trzeba być zaślepionym kasą, aby nie widzieć, że ten przekręt nie mógł się udać.

Polacy po raz kolejny udowodnili, że potrafią. 

E tam pierdolenie. 

Marcin wyjdzie na scene podczas E3 MS w przyszłym roku i powie:

”Cześć, pewnie mnie znacie, to logo studia na koszulce też... Rozczarowaliśmy was rok temu i jest nam głupio, czujemy sie bardzo źle, że wiele graczy nie mogło zagrać w Cyberpunka tak jak tego chcieliśmy. To były moje decyzje i przepraszam za nie, pomyliłem sie [wytrze łze rękawem] dlatego chcemy wam to wynagrodzić...”

i wjeżdża z głośników

SŁYYYYYYSZEEEEEEEEEE

Wiedźmin 4 i wszystkie grzechy odkupione. Akcje wyższe niż kiedykolwiek a gracze przepraszają że nie podobała im sie zabugowana wersja Cyberpunka na PS4. 

tak będzie. 

• Plusik 5
  • Minusik 1

Hotfix 1.05 is now live on Xbox and Playstation systems! PC version will follow soon.

Here is the full list of changes:

Quests
  • Jackie will no longer disappear in The Pickup or The Heist.
  • Fixed an issue preventing players from landing the helicopter in Love like Fire.
  • Fixed an issue with Takemura not calling in Play it Safe.
  • It's no longer possible to trigger the same dialogue twice in Big in Japan.
  • Fixed an issue with Delamain appearing upside down at the end of Don't Lose Your Mind.
  • Saul now correctly reaches the van in Riders on the Storm.
  • Fast travelling before the encounter with Tyger Claws no longer breaks progression in I Fought the Law.
  • Fixed an issue blocking progress in Ghost Town if an autosave made upon Raffen Shiv's arrival was loaded.
  • Fixed an issue with not receiving new calls or messages if Happy Together failed as a result of combat.
  • Elizabeth Peralez stops being excessively insistent with her calls after her job offer is refused.
  • The scene with Misty and Jackie now starts properly after leaving Viktor's clinic.
  • Wakako's dialogues no longer get blocked after finishing Search and Destroy.
  • Walking away from Stefan in Sweet Dreams shouldn't prevent other characters from calling you anymore.
  • Brick’s detonator should now be properly interactable for players to disarm. Or set off. Your call.
  • Elevator doors should now correctly open in The Heist.
  • Saul now correctly gets out of cars in Riders on the Storm.
  • Fixed an issue with not receiving new calls or messages after running too far away from Frank in War Pigs.
  • Jackie now correctly leaves the factory after the combat is finished in The Pickup
  • Fixed an issue with Militech reinforcements not spawning if driving through the gate too fast in Forward to Death.
  • Skipping time while in the club in Violence no longer results in issues with progression.
  • Fixed issues with starting Gig: Getting Warmer...
  • Fixed an issue with not receiving new calls or messages after Pyramid Song has been abandoned midway.
  • Fixed an issue whereby Delamain core could be already broken when player enters the Core room in Don't Lose Your Mind.
  • Fixed issues with Delamain not appearing or doing nothing outside the Afterlife in The Heist.
  • Fixed an issue with objective getting stuck on "Talk to Viktor" in The Ripperdoc.
  • Fixed an issue whereby it was impossible to talk to the bouncer in front of Lizzie's in The Information.
  • Added description for Don't Lose Your Mind in the Journal.
  • Fixed an issue preventing player from saving, using fast travels, and talking to other NPCs after reloading a save with an active call with Frank in War Pigs.
  • Fixed an issue with Panam not calling about any other matter until I'll Fly Away is completed.
  • Fixed an issue with Dum Dum following V after The Pickup is finished.

Gameplay
  • Improved the reaction times of NPCs taking cover.
  • Corrected the number of shots needed to kill civilians from a distance while in combat.

Visual
  • Fixed an issue with Delamain's image displayed on top of the current caller during phone calls.
  • V's mouth doesn't stay open after entering the space lock in Where is My Mind.
  • Fixed some UI overlap issues.
  • V appears more modest in the inventory preview after the half year montage ;)
  • NPCs are faster to appear in the quest area during Stadium Love.
  • Added some warmth to HDR.
  • Fixed T-posing NPCs in Suspected Organized Crime Activity: Just Say No and Gig: Hot Merchandise.
  • Fixed an issue whereby after a braindance it was possible to be stuck in 3rd person view with no head.
  • Silencer icons are no longer displayed with no image in the inventory.

UI
  • Fixed an issue with weapon crosshair persisting on screen.
  • The inventory menu no longer closes immediately after opening it for the first time after leaving a car.
  • Fixed an issue whereby upon accessing a fast travel terminal the button shown on the top right corner prompting to open the quest journal would not work.

Performance & Stability
  • Multiple stability improvements, including crash fixes.

Miscellaneous
  • Offscreen explosions make noise now.

PC-specific
  • [AMD SMT] Optimized default core/thread utilization for 4-core and 6-core AMD Ryzen(tm) processors. 8-core, 12-core and 16-core processors remain unchanged and behaving as intended. This change was implemented in cooperation with AMD and based on tests on both sides indicating that performance improvement occurs only on CPUs with 6 cores and less.
  • Fixed an issue with the way Raw Input is collected.
  • Removed the use of AVX instruction set thus fixing crashes occurring at the end of the Prologue on processors not supporting AVX.
  • Removed debug console to prevent functions that could lead to crashes or blocked quests. This doesn't mean we don't want to support the modding community. Stay tuned for more info on that.
  • Ray traced reflections should no longer seem too bright in comparison to the environment.
  • Fixed an issue with Steam Overlay crash on game shutdown.
  • Removed the memory_pool_budgets.csv file. which was not connected with the final version of the game and had no influence on it (it was a leftover file used during the development to estimate memory usage. It had no effect on how much memory was actually allocated). Perceived performance increase after editing the file may have been related to restarting the game.

Console-specific
  • Improved image sharpness with Chromatic Aberration and Film Grain on.
  • Settings should no longer reset to default after several game session restarts.
  • Fixed visual issues occurring during the transition between The Heist and Love Like Fire.
  • Corrected the look of several vehicles.
  • [Xbox] Entering combat while Synaptic Accelerator is active no longer ends in player health bar not being displayed.
  • [Xbox] Game no longer becomes unresponsive when signing out from a profile when the controller disconnection message is visible.
  • Telemetry consent request will appear once more due to an earlier issue with settings reset.
  • Fixed an issue whereby it was possible to fall down the elevator shaft in Megabuilding H8 in Automatic Love.

Takiej kurwicy na grę to już od lat nie widziałem. Niedługo siedziba Redów spłonie, a płyty będą zalewane betonem. Nawet patch wydali wcześniej niż obiecali!!! Złodzieje! :shotgun: Życzenia śmierci. Pozwy. Chore oceny na meta (i ten żałosny rykoszet dla DS). 

A ja sobie elegancko siedzę, gram i przecieram oczy jak to czytam w czasie nie za długich loadingów. Od kilku dni miałem 1 crash, zero bugów i może z 5 sytuacyjnych. Bazowe ps4. 

Technicznie potrzeba tu nadal wiele - gra jest rozpaćkana i rwie, ulice zbyt często są puste - i gdyby dev to ogarnął to byłbym zadowolony, bo gra ma momenty, w których wygląda bardzo dobrze (Badlandsy mnie ujęły :banderas:). Pamiętam, że to past gen i nie mistrzowie kodu. 

SI nie istnieje, człowiek aż boi się za szybko jechać autami, czy robić niekonwencjonalne akcje - to nie powinno mieć miejsca w grze z otwartymi światem (oprócz SI :kaz:). 

Czuje grając w Cyberbonka wzrok zniesmaczonych graczy i roześmianych do łez pececiarzy. Czuję pejcze na plecach. Matka już dzwoniła po policję. Jak możesz się na to godzić ?! Plują nam w twarz! Psujcu branży! 

Miasto puste? Przechodniów brakuje, to fakt, ale designowo to jest jakiś kosmos. W dodatku pełno tu smaczków, sub questów, miejsc które chce się po prostu zwiedzić. Dla mnie - jako fana eksploracji - bomba. 

Kończę, bo brakuje tu składu (grałem do późna w nocy). Naprawdę oceny rzędu 4-5 dla tej wersji to IMO gruba przesada. Gra ma świetny pacing, story, sub questy są w większości przynajmniej bardzo dobre. Świat i lore, lokacje, postacie (chociaż trochę ich za dużo naraz) i moment kiedy zdobyłem porządną snajperkę i użyłem jej na wysypiskach :obama:  OST zawalił mnie z nóg. Nawet walka i skradanie dają miód. Elementy rpg są ok - cieszy, że postać nie robi się za szybko koksem.

Po 20h stwierdzam, że gdyby technicznie to lepiej stało to miałbym tegoroczne goty. 

• Plusik 3

Widać ostro idą z tymi patchami i fajnie. Szkoda, ze czesc z nich nie pojawiła się w wersji przed premierą, ale co zrobić:).

Ja juz 40h na liczniku (PC), konca nie widac. Jak ktoś przeszedl w 30h, to nie wiem, naprawde nic nie robil, tylko glowne misje, a to 25% gry.

Im dłużej z nią siedzę, tym bardziej utwierdzam się w przekonaniu, że to świetna gra. 

Misje poboczne (np. z Panam) to jest wyzszy poziom niż nawet w Wiedzminie 3 i po prostu najwyzszy poziom w gamingu :)

Druga najlepsza gra roku jak dla mnie.

Polecam każdemu. Co z tego, że jest kilka bugów, po prostu zajebiscie się w to gra :).

Mam nadzieję, że Redzi pójdą za ciosem, spatchuja wszystko Co się da i zrobią dlcki tak jak to mieli w planach, mimo zawirowań z wersjami na konsole. 

Edytowane przez KrYcHu_89
  • Plusik 3