Skocz do zawartości

Resident Evil VII

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Po tych filmikach już nie mam wątpliwości, że szykuje się dojebany, pełnoprawny Resident Evil.

Też mam takie wrażenie. Po genialnym RE4 piątka była guvnem, a szóstka nie zasłużyła nawet na to miano. Wydaje się, że siódemeczka wraca na właściwe tory...

Nigdy nie wybaczę Capcomowi co zrobili w piątce, fabularnie głupotą zbliżyli się właściwie do poziomu filmowej sagi.

Weź już nie wspominaj tej spyerdoliny :facepalmz: Jedno z trzech największych moich growych rozczarowań ever...

RE5 to za(pipi)ista gierka. Oczywiście fabularnie to debilizm, ale jak człowiek podszedł do tematu oldschoolowo, że gry mają dawać frajdę, a nie przemycać jakieś głębsze wartości, to ze świecą szukać dziś lepszej produkcji od piątego Residenta. A kiedy później zagrało się w RE6, to piątka już w ogóle wydaje się arcydziełem gatunku.

sugerowanie że 5 była guwnem bo nie niosła "głębszych wartości" :dynia: nigdy się nie zmieniaj Wredny.

gra obarczona RE w tytule miała przede wszystkim zapewniać dobre połączenie suspensu z akcją. nie udawać filmowe szmiry ze śmiertelnie poważnym podejściem do tematu. grało mi się przyjemnie, kilka momentów się zdarzyło, ale dopiero po wmówieniu sobie że to nie jest marka RE

Oj tam. Każdy Resident to był "horror" klasy B, albo i C nawet...Fabularnie to zawsze była kreskówka, zagadki logiczne nigdy nie były logiczne, a zmiana zombiaków na los vatos locos (czy jak im tam było), a później na czarnuchów/chińczyków/latynosów w spalonej słońcem Afryce zupełnie mnie nie zabolała.

Ważne że grało się wyśmienicie - od klimatu to ja miałem Silent Hill, RE zawsze był tą śmieszniejszą serią.

A! No i grałem w piątkę sam, nie lubię co-opów, więc nawet pod tym kątem jej nie oceniam :)

• Plusik 1

Oj tam. Każdy Resident to był "horror" klasy B, albo i C nawet...Fabularnie to zawsze była kreskówka, zagadki logiczne nigdy nie były logiczne, a zmiana zombiaków na los vatos locos (czy jak im tam było), a później na czarnuchów/chińczyków/latynosów w spalonej słońcem Afryce zupełnie mnie nie zabolała.

Ważne że grało się wyśmienicie - od klimatu to ja miałem Silent Hill, RE zawsze był tą śmieszniejszą serią.

A! No i grałem w piątkę sam, nie lubię co-opów, więc nawet pod tym kątem jej nie oceniam :)

hmmm ja bym powiedzial ze z ta smiesznoscia to bywa roznie. o ile jedyna byla bekowa ze wzgledu na amatorski voice acting, tak dwojeczka jest juz o wiele bardziej powazna, i jedynym tak naprawde niepasujacym elementem jest granie jako maly, zaplodniony przez tatusia marynarzyk, oraz okrzyk "EJDAAA" doslownie po kilku wymienionych zdaniach. Mimo wszystko ten sam moment potrafi ruszyc dzieki dobremu soundtrackowi. 

trojka tez nie jest specjalnie glupawa, dialogi sa ok. dopiero czworka stala sie taka 'mniej serio' z leonem ktory wali suchary jak kevin sam w domu i eskortuje tym razem nieco wiekszego dziecioka. przez 1/3 gry.

Edytowane przez Najtmer

Jest różnica między dobrym, klimatycznym "B horrorem" w stylu np. Switu Żywych Trupów z 78', a guwnem klasy C w rodzaju adaptacji RE, czy innego Ataku Morderczej Kosiarki. Pierwsze Resy były właśnie takimi klimatycznymi s.horrorami. Czwórka poszła trochę w inne rejony, ale fabularnie i kreacjami postaci przynajmniej nie udawała niczego na poważnie, t.j. robiły to 5 i 6, w rzeczywistości będąc tanimi, over the top akcyjniakami. No serio stawiasz znak równości między takim RE2, a 5 i 6?

Nie, seria ewoluowała, a RE6 nie wstawiłbym w żadne równanie, bo to profanacja marki po całości.

Trzeba też oddzielać pewne rzeczy, bo Residenty dzielą się na pewne epoki. Jest średniowiecze, do którego zaliczamy RE, RE2, RE3 i RE Code Veronica (choć to ostatnie już technicznie "nowoczesne", bo lokacje w 3D) oraz "nowożytność", w skład której wchodzą RE4, RE5, RE Revelations i Revelations 2, oraz niestety... sami wiecie...

Nie mam zamiaru porównywać obydwu epok, zestawiam tylko gry z jednej. Oczywiście, że jest tak jak piszesz z tym porównaniem do filmów, ale dopiero z RE6 zrobili z tego materiału goovnianą grę - wtedy zaczęło mi to przeszkadzać - wcześniej było wszystko w porządku, bo każda odsłona trzymała wysoki poziom, no chyba że ktoś jest residentowym ortodoksem. Mnie tam otoczka mało obchodziła, liczył się soczysty gameplay i dopiero część, której numerka postaram się więcej nie wymawiać, sprawiła że poczułem się zniesmaczony.

A wracając do tematu - niczego nie nauczony poprzednim zawodem, chyba kupię "siódemkę" na premierę. Demko mi się podobało, nawet jeśli z RE ma to niewiele wspólnego.

Właśnie to dziwna sprawa, jak ogrywałem demo co nie przechodził ktoś koło telewizora padało pytanie czy to jakiś Resident Evil xd

Pytałem brata o co chodzi stwierdził ze jakoś to pierwsze co mu przyszło do głowy patrząc na kolorystykę gry, zwłaszcza wchodząc do kuchni w grze, po byciu "przywitanym" przez właściciela.

• 3 tygodnie później...

- Main character is named Ethan, who travels to Dulvey (Louisiana) to look for her missing wife

- RE 7 is not a zombies game anymore. This time is much more focused on psychological horror

- A new type of enemy called "Holoforms"

- They saw 3 different bosses and really liked them. In one of these boss fights you have to drive a car

- Much more focused on exploration than previous RE games

- Inventory size is limited (e.g. shotgun takes two intentory blocks)

- Manual saving

- You can save as many times as you want, but once you complete the game for the first time, you unlock the "Asylum/Madhouse" difficulty, where saving is limited

- The number of ammo is quite limited, so most of the time you have to run away from enemies. Ethan can also protect himself from enemies attacks by using his arms or by binding down just before he's gonna get hit

- Confirmed weapons so far: knife (first weapon you find), handgun, shotgun, magnum, flamethrower and chainsaw

- The members of the Baker family are "bullet sponges", so you will need a huge amount of ammo to kill them. However, they can be stunned after a certain number of shots

- There are A LOT of jumpscares/scary moments

- A certain kind on insect will have a great importance/presence in one section of the game

- Ethan wears a watch called "codec", where you can check your health and works as main game interface

- Throughout the game we will find "cages" containing new weapons, health/weapons upgrades, etc. In order to open them, we'll have to collect coins that can be found in different scenarios (they seem to be hidden and difficult to find)

- There'll be a lot of locked doors first time we get into the Baker's house. To open them, we need to find specific keys or single-use lockpicks

- Items boxes are back

- Ethan is not particularly fast (his movement seems to be quite slow), so we have to pay attention to our environment for any enemy signal to start running away as soon as possible

- "Holoforms" are quite similar to Hunters, but slower. To kill them, we'll have to dismember them

- We'll have the option to use "psychostimulants" to find hidden items. However, they are completely optional and their duration is limited

- Puzzles will have a great presence again. However, the ones that they witnessed were quite simple (e.g. rotate an item in front of a source of light to generate a silhouette)

- We'll never see Ethan's face

- The world is filled with collectible VHS tapes that contain different "mini-games". For instance, they found one where Mia has to hide from Marguerite, and if the later finds her, you have to start over again. These tapes bring new mechanics to the table, as well as new story bits

- There are different collectibles besides VSH tapes. In the build they played, the menu indicated the presence of 32 documents, 18 old coins (currency to buy new upgrades) and 20 figures called "Mr. Everywhere", which function is unknown.

- The game seems to be in the final stages of development, as they played a build including Spanish localization

- Technically speaking, the game is not a masterpiece, but the graphics hold really well. The technical aspect they liked the most was the lighting effects

- The presence of HDR is the only technical detail confirmed so far

- There are constant references to the original Resident Evil

-The Spanish magazine played the first three hours of RE7, all the screens and info we have from this are from the first three hours of the game.

-The last name of Ethan and Mia is Winters, so Ethan Winters and Mia Winters.

-The beginning area of the game is set at the Baker Plantation and 'around it'. Some 'around' locations include a trailer and a greenhouse.

-They say those who expect this to not feel like Resident Evil will probably be pleasently surprised, it oozes with charm of the series and has a number of moments that may make old-time fans nostalgic.

-Bugs have a big presence in a certain segment of the game involving the knife, they tease.

-The keys of the Baker Family Estate are animal shaped and themed. Lots of going through previous areas and unlocking new areas.

-Apparently references to all entries of the series is huge, there's nods to everything from the original to RE6. You might be surprised how clever some of them are, and the magazine says while they can't say what they are, some of them are glorious.

-There is a section where you need a crank to work a bridge.

-Apparently saving at cassettes is manual or Normal difficulty up, EXCEPT for boss fights where they give you a a auto-save when they show up on Normal (but not Madhouse difficulty).

-Game is said to be around 14-16 hours long.

-Mention that the old woman Camille will sometimes be heard o you see her shadow coming towards you, you turn around and there's nothing there.

--The Holoforms will be hunter-esque creature but way much slower than them (Possible considering a tier2 level enemy compared to normal zombies without any relation to actual hunters)...Whats more interesting is, that to end them we will have to dismember them. Guns will most likely have no effect on them at all. Hence may be the main reason of why we have flamethrowers, dynamites, grenades and chainsaw.

Page3 :

--"The moody environment is only the first layer of the onion that is re7. As you remove layers, you will shed tears of nostalgia. at last!" (The corridor with bluish glow picture)

--"The Knife will be the first weapon that we hold, and the bugs/spiders you see in the image will have a great presence in a certain section." (Knife picture)

--A mysterious character will often call us on the phone (the lifelong fixed (?!) ), which will be key to the narrative. Rush to it when you hear the sound far away. (Telephone Picture)

Page4 :

--The codec will be a wristwatch that will show the health and that will act as interface. The screen will be clean of indicators, also ideal for virtual reality. (Wristwatch picture.)

--These cages will contain improvements (more health, higher speed of recharge, a magnum). To open them you will need coins, which will be hidden throughout the storyline. (Cage picture.)

Page 6 :

--Shadows will be hunter-esque creature but way much slower than them (Possible considering a tier2 level enemy compared to normal zombies without any relation to actual hunters)...Whats more interesting is, that to end them we will have to dismember them. Guns will most likely have no effect on them at all. Hence may be the main reason of why we have flamethrowers, dynamites, grenades and chainsaw.

--"The psychostimulants" will serve to locate the objects that are nearby by making them glow. For the purists, its use will be optional and its duration will be very limited." (Pills picture.)

--"Generate a silhouette" seems to be one of the easiest puzzles around. (Straw Doll picture.)

Page7 :

--Camille Baker will appear at certain places only to disappear when you turn back. (Camilla Baker picture.)

--Door picture one was kinda confusing, but I assume someone is baiting Ethan to get closer via lantern and unfortunately he needs to go in there to progress further.

"The idea is that humans are the most terrifying creatures of all." says the producers on last page with huge letters, which will probably be the main theme of game.

It should be also mentioned that after probably an 12 months later or so, game may be available for HTC Vive and Oculus but its not clear if that's just a guess of writer because I'm yet to see any statement confirmed.

The series is finally done playing catchup to 4. This is the confident re-imagining we should’ve got two sequels ago. All that matters is that it’s here now and it’s terrifying. If the remaining hours are as consistent as the five I got to play, few games in 2017 will come close to touching it, horror or otherwise.

What I’ve played so far has been encouragingly strong, to the point where this could easily stand alone without the Resident Evil name as a great horror game. The fact that it still can with that name attached (and its connotations of a melon-biceped Chris Redfield fighting bone dinosaurs) probably says more. The four or five hours I’ve seen has actually been one of the best things I’ve played this year, riffing the series’ familiar values off the uncertainty of its newer ideas to create something unpredictable and, above all else, interesting.

Resident Evil 7 displays both confidence and humility – a tricky blend to achieve. It hasn’t stubbornly ignored successful trends that have fuelled modern horror games – like the widespread shift to first-person – nor has it simply mind its own reservoir of images and characters to create new terrors. For the first time in years, the series has looked outside of itself and this has resulted in a meaningful evolution of the series. But this isn’t a departure, far from it; this is a homecoming. Resident Evil 7 breaks its recent traditions in order to better serve the original design. Once again, you’re alone in a sprawling gothic house, surrounded by terrible things, and you have to survive. It feels at once both old and new, familiar and unknown, and – for the first time in years – like the most interesting and exciting horror game around.

Resident Evil VII, based on my time with it, already feels bolder and more confident than recent franchise installments. It feels content to let the level design and atmosphere drive the pacing forward. There were no quick-time events during my demo, and explosions were few and far between.

I can't speak to the quality of the entire game. But as someone who has been waiting for the series to find its way back to its horror roots for years now, I'm excited. It feels as if Capcom might finally remember what made the series great to begin with, and finally knows how to mine that legacy without using it as a crutch.

It might look different on the surface, but everything that made classic Resident Evil so great, for me, is present in Resident Evil 7 - uniquely weird puzzles, a foreboding atmosphere, a memorable locale and genuinely intimidating enemies. It isn't action horror or horror entertainment - it's real, classic survival horror.

dc0ac1d3670a6de419b5fcc755927727.png

• Plusik 2

Cieszy fakt, że RE7 z każdą chwilą wydaje się mieć coraz więcej wspólnego z klasycznymi odsłonami, na czele z częścią pierwszą (domostwo, zagadki, zarządzanie ekwipunkiem i skrzynie, szukanie kluczy itp.). Zapowiada się to na ciekawe połączenie starego z nowym. Gameplayowo widzę też inspiracje ostatnim Alienem (chowanie się przed niektórymi przeciwnikami, a chociażby save będzie wymagał najpierw zebrania kasety wideo, wzorem tuszu w starych Residentach, a potem zaś chwili majstrowania przy magnetowidzie, czyli podobnie jak w Alien: Isolation. Myślę, że to naprawdę może wypalić i mi tam hype stale rośnie od pewnego czasu. :)

Edytowane przez Frantik
  • Plusik 1

Tak i VR

- dodali HDR bo od razu TV wykrył sygnał i ustawił sygnał :)

- samych opcji jest ogrom, począwszy od sterowania po opcje HDR

- nowy ekran ładowania

- drzwi zaraz po prawej są otwarte, za nimi nowe pomieszczenia i korytarz

Ok, skończyłem ponownie na dwa różne sposoby: zakończenie dobre i zarażone. Duża zmiana to to korytarz z dwoma pomieszczeniami, z prawej łazienka cała we krwi, która skrywa całkiem ciekawy sekret natomiast drugie pomieszczenie to.... zejście do piwnic gdzie wiszą zwłoki zawinięte w worki i tutaj mamy niezłą pułapkę oraz przeciwnika z trailerów przypominającego mutantów z RE4, po odpowiednim przemyśleniu i wyjściu z sytuacji oraz rozwiązaniu prostej zagadki otrzymujemy broń krótką! Więc ammo, które wcześniej mogliśmy zdobyć możemy wykorzystać. W piwnicach znajdujemy również klucz do okna na strych.

Jeżeli potwór nas uderzy a jednocześnie zarazi to poprzez sukcesywna i postępującą mutacje nie uda nam się opuścić domu i skończymy z zakończeniem "zarażony", natomiast spróbowałem za drugim razem nie zostać trafionym i udało mi się dotrzeć na strych i opuścić dom przez okno, uzyskałem dobre zakończenie i notatkę policyjną na koniec.

Edit 23:06 - kilka fotkę ps4 share zrobiłem:

qUzdnZ.jpg

IhXxOB.jpg

O01TWm.jpg

lxuPm7.jpg

HbR406.jpg

OZpJkn.jpg

oohh66.jpg

tfPLxF.jpg

• Plusik 2

I można zwiedzać cały dom i zakamarki np. w rogu pokoju, tak samo wszystko jak normalnie w demo grane na tv?

Jak z jakością w porównaniu do innych gier VR i masz PS4 czy Pro?

Hmm a w ogóle tryb VR będzie oddzielnie sprzedawany czy będzie to na płycie zwykłej wersji RE7 wiadomo coś?

Edytowane przez Fanek

Tryb VR będziesz włączał w opcjach. Gram na zwykłej konsoli, jakość mnie zadowala jak najbardziej. W porównaniu z innymi grami jest bardzo dobrze. Oczywiscie rozdziałka jest niższa ale to już wszyscy wiemy. I tak, można wsadzać nos wszedzie:) np. do kibla, lodówki czy pod stół, czego nie zrobimy w zwykłej wersji. Immersja jest , i oto najbardziej właśnie chodzi. Demo jest to samo, gra będzie też jeden do jednego to samo tyle że w VR.

Zobacz sobie zresztą sam jak to wygląda, te przeskoki w chodzeniu można dowolnie w opcjach wyłączyć i obracać się płynnie, można też spokojnie wyłączyć tę czarną mgłę naokoło, tak by był widoczny cały obraz, tu koleś tego nie zrobił, bo to ma niby niwelować dyskomfort:

Edytowane przez .:marioo:.
  • Plusik 1
  • Minusik 1