Skocz do zawartości

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

No na modów trzeba liczyć, bo patrząc na to co pokazali do tej pory to wszystko wydaje się takie... przyziemne. Bardzo smutna paleta barw, design w stylu NASA lata 80, zero ryzyka w gameplayu tylko powtórka z Falloutów.

Mam nadzieję, że to tylko wierzchołek góry lodowej i jeszcze zobaczymy kosmitów, jakieś wykręcone miejscówki, może jakieś zabawy z czasem, grawitacją, pogodą itd. To w końcu ma być eksploracja kosmosu, czegoś nieznanego, a nie przelot z jednego miasta na drugie gdzie główna różnica to kolor nieba.

Swoją drogą, skoro Bethesda jest już nieodłączną częścią Microsoftu to Ci ostatni mogliby dodać ten słynny PlayAnywhere do swoich gier - niestety ani The Outer Worlds, ani Doom Eternal (na tych dwóch sprawdzałem) nie przenosi postępów między konsolą, a PC jak to ma miejsce w grach XGS. 

• 3 miesiące temu...
  • 1 miesiąc temu...

Cytat

- He says he met with LucasArts in 2009 and pitched the Indiana Jones game (Its always been on his bucket list). Deal fell apart for publishing issues and he didn't have the team ready. ~10 years later, he pitched the game again and they (LucasArts) said he loved it. Said Machine Games is the perfect fit cause of their storytelling. Said looking at the game is part of his day-to-day (aswell as playing/making Starfield). Hes actually more involved with the development on Indiana Jones more than I initially thought.

- Fallout 3 and Fallout 4 was different intentionally. They were trying new things in F4.

- Says in Starfield the star systems will have levels attached to them.

- Says you won't be stranded out in space with no fuel. Its a "fun-killer". Maybe for a hardcore survival mode in the future

- Different space suits will have buffs to gases/toxicity/temperature. Will be useful depending on what planet you travel to

- Robot enemies are confirmed.

- Wishes their games (ES6 specifically) didn't take as long to make as they did but they do

- Will always support mods and hired modders that are now professionals.

- Not putting Starfield on PS5 helps with focus. Says they've always primarily focused on Xbox when it came to consoles. They went into development focused on Xbox so the exclusivity isn't abnormal for them. Xbox brought Bethesda to consoles with Elder Scrolls: Morrowind

- Xbox top engineers are helping with Starfield development on Series X/S

- Delaying Starfield was tough but the right thing to do. They wanted to say they could get it done (given the amount of work left and the amount of time remaining) but it was too much risk involved to the team, the game, the fans and Xbox

- Says theres added pressure to deliver for everybody with Starfield since they are a platform seller now. Making "THE GAME"

- Says he prefers console to PC cause hes in front of a PC all day at work

Cytat

Here's some info on Starfield from the man himself.

- The world is generated in tiles, like usual Bethesda games. They made these tiles look like realistic landscapes, put them together, and then wrap them around a planet.

- Todd says they could do way more than 1000 planets but decided to set a limit due to the detail of naming them and having a distinct feeling about each one. The star systems are leveled Todd specifically mentions a "Level - 40 System" so different systems will be of varying difficulty.

- The tone is that space travel should feel dangerous and that they have dialed this back and forth during development.

- Can possibly mine planets for fuel?

- "They get into environmental things" on planets. Space suits, buffs, gasses, toxicity, temperature.

- There are robots. Robots are mostly utility robots. Starfield is a deeply human world.

- Other ships DO come and go from the starports. (I love this.)

- You can jump into a system and see a freighter, other ships can contact you.

- 4 of the followers in starfield have deeper relationship options than they've ever done, as an example, instead of a rigid hate/love meter, if you do something that pisses your friend off, they'll behave differently for a time instead of removing X amount of points from the meter
- Planets have actual orbits and move around the sky

• Plusik 1

Miałem wklejać ale widzę że kolega Bigby znowu był pierwszy ;)

Wszystkie informacje brzmią naprawdę spoko, ale ciężko pozbyć się wrażenia że złotousty Todd znowu to robi i opowiada nam sweet little lies o tym jak jego gra będzie ogromna, złożona i unikatowa. 

Ale i tak daje się nabrac i czekam :asax:

To może być pierwsze nowe i duże IP które ma szansę zdefiniować całą obecną generację . W stylu takiego Mass Effecta na Xboxie 360.

Bo jak się przyjrzeć to minęło  już ponad 2 lata od startu nowych konsol, a jedyne co dostajemy to kolejne sequele i rimejku starych gier, a jak już okazjonalnie trafiają się nowe ip to są to raczej niszowe tytuły.

• 2 tygodnie później...
  • 3 tygodnie później...
  • 2 tygodnie później...

Xbox chyba wierzy że gra wyjdzie niedługo bo w chinach pojawiły się nowe pudełka z XSX promujące grę

Zdjęcie

niczego oczywiście to nie gwarantuje, bo przypominam że na premierowym pudełku XSX była grafika z Halo Infinite, a potem gra i tak została opóźniona.

Obudził się też polski oddział Bethesdy i zaczął promocję gry

a zakulisowe informacje sugerują że gra wyjdzie w

Spoiler

czerwcu

• Plusik 4
  • 1 miesiąc temu...