Skocz do zawartości

The Last of Us

fightclub87

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Zależy co dla kogo jest mindfuckiem. Jeśli ktoś oczekuje historii i zakończenia rodem z Infinite, to się na bank zawiedzie. Dla kogoś, kto ma realne wymagania i domysły mindfuckiem będzie to o czym napisałem kilka postów wyżej.

Ale może też nic takiego nie być. I nie szkodzi, bo przecież nie to będzie w grze najważniejsze :)

Edytowane przez SzczurekPB

hmmm no to trzeba poczekac na jakies sensowne info o tym nadzwyczajnym multi, bo jeśli serio będzie takie cudowne to i może season pass bedzie miał sens, chociaz osobiscie raczej sie w multi nie wciągne, i to single ejst dla mnie daniem głównym i zarazem deserem ;)

swoją drogą do premiery niecały miesiąc i nie ma ani jednego słowa konkretu o multi oprocz tego ze bedzie i ma być super

Aż tak Cię interesują dodatkowe mapy do multi żeby tyle czekać?

Miałem pre-order w Euro za 199 zł z dodatkami, ale go anulowałem (właśnie kupiłem mieszkanie i czeka mnie przeprowadzka, a co za tym idzie dosyć długi drenaż portfela do spodu). The Last Of Us kupię dopiero po wymianie mojej Bravii 32V4500 na coś co najmniej o 15 cali większego  :), czyli pewnie w okolicach pojawienia się GOTY.

Edytowane przez Kris77

hmmm no to trzeba poczekac na jakies sensowne info o tym nadzwyczajnym multi, bo jeśli serio będzie takie cudowne to i może season pass bedzie miał sens, chociaz osobiscie raczej sie w multi nie wciągne, i to single ejst dla mnie daniem głównym i zarazem deserem ;)

swoją drogą do premiery niecały miesiąc i nie ma ani jednego słowa konkretu o multi oprocz tego ze bedzie i ma być super

No właśnie premiera niebawem a żadnych beta testów nie było, dziwne bo z tego co pamiętam to nawet multi z U2 miało chyba 2 bety.

To oczywiście tylko plotki, ale odnośnie Season Pass:

Original Story: The rumor about The Last of Us getting a Season Pass originally appeared last week, with it supposedly being found within GameStop’s computer database. Well, thanks to John for sending us in a tip, we can confirm that GameStop is doing reservations on The Last of Us Season Pass, which has a release date of June 14th:

thelastofusseasonpass1-555x243.jpg

Update: We received another tip from PSLS reader, Shane, who works at GameStop. He lists the contents as including 3 story expansions, recovery speed-ups, faster reload speeds, costumes, and more, with a cost of $19.99. We’ll let you know of any more details as they arrive, but if you happen to have any further information, please send us an email at tips@playstationlifestyle.net.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/05/27/the-last-of-us-season-pass-pops-up-in-gamestops-system-has-june-14th-release-date/

W zeszłym tygodniu IGN miał stream z pokazu gry oraz wywiad z twórcami. Na pytanie czy będą singlowe dodatki Druckmann odpowiedział: zobaczymy. Może więc coś jest na rzeczy.

Fajnie by było, gdyby zrobili jakieś dodatki do singla. Nie powiedzieli nie, więc jest to bardzo prawdopodobne.

Prawdopodobnie gameplay z dema.

Oglądałem tylko pierwsze 6 minut, ale brutalność i zaje.bi.stośc też gry aż bije z tego filmiku. Cos mi się wydaję, że Naughty Dog znów wyznaczy nowe standardy.

Ellie i to jej motherfucker, nie wyobrażam sobie grać w ten tytuł z polskim dubbingiem.

Tak wyglądają press kity TLoU:

After the preview from last week, today I propose you to discover the Press Kit The Last of Us , one of the most anti(pipi)ated games of the year!

Distributed to the media by European PlayStation, this press kit is limited to 2505 copies (I have the number 161). icon_cool.gif It therefore consists of a black cardboard box protected by a plastic insert that displays a bullet. The scene is set ...

ps3-thelast08.jpg

Inside is a press of 12 pages. It starts with a text by Bruce Straley and Neil Druckmann (creative director and director respectively of the game) in which they insist that the relationship between Joel and Ellie is at the center of history. He then reveals the configuration of the controller and some of the artworks Thurs

ps3-thelast13.jpg

I've put one of the most known to avoid spoils. These artworks are a good mouthing before the release of the artbook The Art of the Last of Us (I can not wait!)

ps3-thelast06.jpg

A record review (readable on PS3 Debug) and two small pieces of cardboard, the rest of the press kit seems very basic but you will see it ... some surprises. icon_wink.gif

ps3-thelast05.jpg

At the top right is a flash code and a short URL to download the assets of the game left, there is a pocket to match use only "emergency" It contains a code with bonus pre-order the game:
- A bonus experience for multiplayer
- A melee attack bonus for multiplayer
- A bonus money in the game starting
- Objects customizable game for multiplayer
- 2 bonus skins for Joel and Ellie will be unlocked after completing the game (single player)

ps3-thelast07.jpg

Under the game disc lies the fun part of the press kit: An audio cassette belonging to a certain Gustavo! [Old con Mode On] In ancient times, this machine was used to record and listen to music. [Old con Mode Off] Note that the false crappy cassette is brand Sony (the detail that kills!). icon_smile.gif

ps3-thelast11.jpg

The booklet of the K7 (hahaha how long have you not seen this abbreviation?) Contains a small drawing of the heroes of the game in the site and a list of titles on side A and side B (a thought the passage for the Sony Walkman auto-reverse 5cm thick at least, who accompanied me for years ...)

ps3-thelast12.jpg

Oh surprise, this is not a real audio cassette ... but a USB key that contains the OST of The Last of Us in MP3 format (back in our time is brutal!). The sound of the game tape will be available for sale on June 11. It also included in the pack Sights & Sounds present in the collector's edition of The Last of Us .

ps3-thelast10.jpg

Gustavo is ... Gustavo Santaolalla (Brokeback Mountain, Babel) the composer of music game OST sign a dark and melancholic themes. The main theme (to find in this video dedicated to the music of The Last of Us ) is beautiful! icon_surprised.gif

ps3-thelast04.jpg

I finished unboxing the press kit The Last of Us by the cover I did dedicate Christophe Balestra, Co-President of Naughty Dog who was visiting last week in France to promote the game

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=fa&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.damonx.com%2Funboxing-press-kit-de-the-last-of-us-ps3%2F

Super pomysł z tą kasetą-USB :D

A embargo na recenzje mija ponoć 4 czerwca.