Skocz do zawartości

Xbox Series - komentarze i inne rozmowy

ASX

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

22 minuty temu, Elitesse napisał:

Domyślam się o co koledze chodziło. Odpowiadałem tylko co może być przyczyną tak wysokich cen. "O co chodzi z tymi chorymi cenami jak za chwilę nowa generacja?"

Trochę za bardzo popłynąłeś z interpretacją, markety chcą zgolić nieświadomych niedzielniaków na stary sprzęt i tyle.

• Plusik 1
20 minut temu, Elitesse napisał:

Domyślam się o co koledze chodziło. Odpowiadałem tylko co może być przyczyną tak wysokich cen. "O co chodzi z tymi chorymi cenami jak za chwilę nowa generacja?"

No dokładnie. Spodziewałem się raczej obniżki cen teraz, a tymczasem jest One X i One S są najdroższe od bardzo dawna.

Cytat

Gears Tactics will run at 4K/60fps on the Xbox Series X with a choice of 60 or 30fps for the cinematics — “not for any performance reason but more for just personal taste,” McRae says. The Series S will run the game at 1440p/60fps, while the One X will have the option for 4K/30fps or 1440p/60fps performance mode, and the One S is at 1080p/30fps.

Cytat

The Series X will obviously run Gears Tactics better than the other consoles, but one big question I had was the relationship between the Xbox One X and Series S versions. The Series S is a next-gen console with similar CPU and SSD advances as the Series X, but unlike the One X, it doesn’t target 4K resolution, despite a GPU that’s roughly comparable in raw power. Given that both consoles can run the game at 1440p / 60fps, with an extra 4K / 30fps option on the One X, which is the better version?

“That’s a good question — it is better on the Series S,” says McRae. “It’s visually better — same resolution, same frame rate, but the CPU is so much better in the Series S and the Series X that we have a lot more ability to just draw more stuff. Even though the GPU is responsible for drawing, we still have to get it there off the CPU, and on the Xbox One X you’ll see that the visual quality is not quite as high as it is on the Series S in the performance mode.”

https://www.theverge.com/21528481/gears-tactics-xbox-series-x-s-vs-one-pc-coalition-interview

Spencer znowu udzielił wywiadu więc takie serwisy jak ppe będą miały o czym pisać przez następne tygodnie

o przystawce do tv do ogrywania gier z gamepassa w chmurze:

Cytat

“I think you’re going to see lower priced hardware as part of our ecosystem when you think about streaming sticks and other things that somebody might want to just go plug into their TV and go play via xCloud,” says Spencer. “You could imagine us even having something that we just included in the Game Pass subscription that gave you an ability to stream xCloud games to your television and buying the controller.”

o gamepass platinum

Cytat

Spencer also teases the potential for an “Xbox Game Pass Platinum” with guaranteed access to new Xbox hardware. Microsoft has been bundling Xbox subscriptions and hardware together in something called Xbox All Access, which includes access to Xbox Game Pass and the latest Xbox Series X and Series X consoles. It’s a bundle that Spencer is obviously keen to experiment with in the future.

o xcloudzie na sprzętach apple:

Cytat

“We have a good solution on iOS that I think it’ll be coming kind of early next year, I feel good about the solution that we have,” says Spencer.

Edytowane przez ASX
  • Plusik 2

ElBrKPfXUAMtZMg?format=jpg&name=large

Konsole leżą już na półkach. 

Kilka miesięcy temu Brad Sams raczej dobrze poinformowany dziennikarz mówił że Microsoft planował premierę we wrześniu, ale ze względu na pandemię i sytuację na świecie musiał opóźnić te plany. Muszę patrząc że patrząc na te wszystkie zdjęcia pudełek które co chwila pojawiają się w sieci zaczynam wierzyć w tę informację